AKG C451B Condenser Mics Stereo Pair
AKG C451B Condenser Mics Stereo PairDetails
Product Ref: 2592View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.38 per month Finance from £11.38 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Immersive Stereo Imaging
The AKG C351 Condenser Mics Stereo Pair, provides you with identical small-diaphragm condenser microphones, ideal for capturing high-level sources such as drum overheads and guitar cabs. The high SPL capabilities and matched pairing, makes them ideal for stereo recording applications. They provide an immersive stereo field, that puts you in the middle of your sound for maximum depth and audio accuracy.
Ideal For Drum Overheads
The C451B from AKG is a highly versatile condenser microphone, featuring a small-diaphragm design with a cardioid polar pattern. The C451B is highly suited to capturing drum overhead recordings, thanks to its specialised capsule and premium-grade components. At the heart of the microphone is the now legendary C451 EB and CK1 capsule. Resulting in identical acoustical behaviour of its predecessor, the C451B captures the essence of microphones past for optimised audio fidelity and performance. The microphone is capable of handling sound pressure levels up to 155dB, allowing you to record high-level sound sources without the fear of distortion. This makes the microphone greatly suited to recording drum overheads and ambient micing applications.
Exceptional Tonal Accuracy
The specialised condenser capsule and integrated features result in exceptional audio and tonal accuracy, capturing the ambiance of the room. The resulting sound is airy with a high overload limit and improved detail, building on the success of the original capsule. It also boasts a low-noise preamp for optimal signal integrity and natural audio accuracy. The microphone allows features an effective high-pass filter with 12dB/octave, preventing low-end distortion caused by rumble or wind noise for optimal signal integrity. The transformerless preamp and surface mount technology ensures low distortion and maximum reliability.
Perfect For Stage & Studio
The robust yet sleek design is constructed from an all-metal enclosure with high-end internal components. The front of the microphone features switches for changing the SPL and the high-pass filter settings. The robust design is ideal for both stage and studio applications, providing exceptional audio fidelity even under on-stage conditions.
- Matched pair of high-quality, small-diaphragm condenser microphones
- Provides immersive stereo field
- Premium-grade C451 EB + CK1 capsule
- Rugged construction
- Ruler-flat on-axis frequency response
- Precise, nearly frequency independent cardioid
- Extremely accurate signal transfer
- Transformerless output stage for minimum distortion at low frequencies
- Protected against electrostatic and magnetic interference
- Selectable 10-dB and 20-dB preattenuation pads
- Switchable highpass filter (75 Hz or 150 Hz, 12dB/octave)
- Operates on phantom power to DIN/IEC between 12 V and 48 V
- Complete with SA 60 stand adapter and W 90 windscreen
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa
- Signal To Noise: 76 dB-A
- Preattenuation pad: -10, -20dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 75, 150Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 2 mA
- Dimensions (HxD): 160mm x 19mm
- Net Weight: 125g
- Finish: Satin Nickel Plated
- Audio Output Type: XLR
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.