ADJ Illusion Dotz 3.3
ADJ Illusion Dotz 3.3Details
Product Ref: 75756View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.09 per month Finance from £22.09 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Illusion Dotz 3.3 has a 360/540 degree pan and a 270 degree tilt so that your lights can stretch to any corner of your venue. The Illusion Dotz 3.3 creates stunning effects thanks to the on-board 3x3 pixel mapping capabilities. With Artnet/Klingnet compatibility, you can project low-resolution video content through the RJ45 connections at the rear of the moving head.
With a 15 degree beam angle, your lights will be sharp and compact, featuring 3 operational modes, DMX control, Show Mode (which keeps the same speed throughout your show) or Sound Active (which triggers lights to your music's beat). So you can choose how your show runs as well as how it looks.
The ADJ Illusion Dotz 3.3 is small and compact, making it perfect for nightclubs, mobile entertainers and stages.
- Moving Head with 3x3 Matrix of Pixel Controllable TRI color LEDs
- Digital display for easy addressing and function settings
- Display Inversion Mode
- Stand Alone or Master configuration
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 4 @ 120V and 9 @ 230V )
- RJ45 Input/Output for Artnet/KlingNet Control
- Edit Programs and Scenes into on-board memory
- Pan & Tilt Inversion
- RDMX compatible
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Light source: 9 x 30Watt TRI RGB COB LED
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active & Auto Show
- 3 DMX Modes: 12/14/38 channels (3 & 5 Pin In/Out)
- Beam Angle: 15-degrees
- Pan: 360-degrees or 540-degrees
- Tilt: 270-degrees
- Strobing: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0 - 100
- Light Output: 9280 LUX @2M; 2810 LUX @4M (10-degree beam)
- PowerCon: AC IN/OUT; Daisy Chain up to 4 units @120V or 9 units @ 220V
- Power consumption: 285W (Full-On)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz (auto sensing)
- Power Cable Length: 1.8M (IEC)
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 15” x 10.5” x 20.25” / 380 x 264 x 512mm
- Weight: 29 lbs. / 13 kgs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.