ADJ American Audio VMS 5 Controller
ADJ American Audio VMS 5 ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 76307View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.84 per month Finance from £9.84 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ American Audio VMS 5 Controller has the ability to control the software and the music from your laptop or computer device. As-well as the many digital capabilities this controller has, it is also more than suitable for those who prefer the more traditional and classic techniques. 4 line inputs, 2 phono inputs and 2 microphone inputs allow the VMS 5 to work as an excellent analog controller.
Kitted out with larger jog wheels, the VMS 5 has made it a lot easier to scratch when DJing. Another crucial part of DJing is the ability to be able to mix track together. With this in mind, ADJ have installed an Inno-fader compatible crossfader with curve adjustment and assign/reverse. Curve adjustment and assign/reverse will let beginners choose their own specific and unique fading style, whilst more established and mature DJs will be able to keep up their favourite techniques. The 6-channel mixer is fully MIDI-mappable, this gives you access to 6 MIDILOG channels, these include 2 mic channels. 2 MIDILOG mic channels allow you to put some effects on your vocals as-well to help give your performance some character.
For added customization, there are gain, treble, mid and bass controls for each channel. Allowing you to have your own perfected and personal control interface. As-well as classic and new modern features, there is a custom version of the popular Virtual DJ 8LE software. The software is perfect for DJs who like to use modern and new techniques, the exclusive 32-bit software allows you to sample tracks and choose possible video content if you want to wow your audience with visuals as-well. The thin bodied and lightweight controller is perfect for DJs who spend a lot of their time on the road. Making it perfect for permanent and portable installations. Both professionals and beginners will find their sound with the ADJ American Audio VMS 5 Controller.
- Two 10- bit resolution pitch sliders
- 62 assignable MIDI buttons and switches
- 50 MIDI buttons have LED illuminations, including 18 with dual blue/red LEDs
- 4 assignable rotary encoders
- 34 assignable rotary controllers
- 5 assignable linear fader controllers
- Dual MIDI controls on all buttons and switches
- Dual 2000 point resolution touch sensitive turntable scratch controllers
- 24-bit 48 kHz analog audio
- 16-bit 48 kHz USB audio
- 10-bit resolution on all analog fader controls
- THD Channel separation >60dB*
- S/N ratio >85dB*
- Analog channel audio latency Selectable USB modes: 4 in 4 out mode for running software effects on phono/line analog channels or 2 in 8 out mode for running 4 software channels and master recording
- 2 msec response on all buttons
- 4 msec response on all rotary and linear faders
- 1 msec USB latency
- Midi Controller with 4 USB / Analog selectable MIDILOG™ (Midi & Analog) channels
- All audio control faders, knobs, switches, and buttons smoothed - eliminates popping, wiper noise, and zipper noise
- On/Off soft startup and turnoff
- Gain/treble/mid/bass EQ on all MIDILOG™ channels
- 2 phono/line selectable analog channels
- Two microphone channels with illuminated on/off switches and gain/treble/mid/bass EQs
- On/off cueing on each MIDILOG™ channel
- Split cueing headphones with rotary mix control
- Illuminated rubber knobs for ease of use in dark environments
- Solid 1.6mm thick faceplate for extra durability
- Panel mounted rotary knobs
- Full analog mixer operation if the computer crashes or with external power supply
- Innofader replaceable crossfader compatible (sold separately)
- Crossfader curve control
- Crossfader assign and reverse
- Q-Start crossfader controlled startup for 2 external audio players
- User replaceable channel faders
- Master and Booth outputs with L/R balance
- Balanced Master outputs
- 12 position stereo master output VU meter
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 482 x 325 x 40 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.