ADJ American Audio Sense 215 15'' Passive PA Speaker
ADJ American Audio Sense 215 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 76325View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.38 per month Finance from £12.38 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ American Audio Sense 215 Speaker is made of a thick and sturdy braced birch plywood that shelters and protects the speaker's many impressive internal features. The 15” AA PA1575, aluminum basket woofer is there to help level and maintain your low frequency sounds, giving you a nice rounded bass tone as well as a crisp and clear overall sound. The high frequency driver's lens has been designed to be extremely flexible so that you can easily change your sound to fit any acoustic situation. There is a horn that is rotatable for 75° x 50° or 50° x 75° dispersion, allowing you to modify and perfect your acoustic tones.
The rugged construction of the ADJ Sense 215 Speaker is one of the biggest highlights. The strong yet lightweight plywood exterior allows protection of your equipment yet easy carrying and transportation with the handle situated on the top of the unit. The affordable Sense 215 also has a powder coated steel grill that is padded with acoustic foam, this covers the speaker cones so that your cones are protected as-well as giving out an equal and clear sound.
The American Audio Sense 215 speaker has a rectangular shape to help retain balance when positioned upright. If you'd prefer to mount your speaker to a stand, that is possible also. With threaded inserts for M10 screws on all enclosure corners, you can easily mount the Sense 215 speaker onto a stand. Ideal for both permanent and portable installations and fixtures, this speaker is affordable as-well as thoroughly impressive.
- Perfect matched components and case details
- Passive full range system for medium size applications
- Multi-functional case design
- Quadratic horn (rotatable)
- 90° x 60° dispersion
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
- Equipped with optimized 8” MF/LF driver
- Large optional accessory range
- Ideal for mobile and install applications
- Woofer: 15” AA PA1575, aluminum basket, 75 mm voice coil
- High Driver: 1” compression driver with 44mm voice coil mounted on a 75°x50° horn
- Power Handling: 800W continuous, 1600W program, 3200W peak
- Recommended input power: 600 - 1200W at 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 101dB, SPLmax: 135dB peak
- Freq. response: (-3dB) 60Hz - 19kHz
- Freq. range: (-10dB) 45Hz - 21kHz
- Nom. dispersion h x v: (-6dB) 75° x 50°
- Impedance: 4Ohm
- X-Over: 1800Hz 12dB / 18dB
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill with acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x NL4 Speaker
- Handle: 2 handles in enclosure sides
- Pole mount: threaded inserts for M10 screws in all enclosure corners
- Cabinet: braced birch plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 430 x 465 x 1110 mm
- Weight: 36.9 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.