Yamaha reface DX Synthesizer With Yamaha Bag & Strap Kit
Yamaha reface DX Synthesizer With Yamaha Bag & Strap KitDetails
Product Ref: 104565View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.12 per month Finance from £10.12 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha Reface DX Synthesizer
4-Operator FM Sound Engine
This portable synthesizer features a 37-note configuration with a high-quality keyboard that provides a natural feel and response. At the heart of the Yamaha Reface DX is the 4-operator FM sound engine. This engine is comprised of four sections, each with its own adjustable controls, allowing you to create vintage-style sounds on the fly. It features 12 algorithm combinations in total, giving you more than enough control to design and sculpt the sound you want. It features four buttons for each of the operations comprised of: Frequency, Level, Algorithms and Feedback. These parameters give you in-depth control of your sound. This powerful and intuitive control panel allows you to see you how you are changing your sound via the built-in LED display, providing visual representation of each four stages.
32 Premium-Grade Presets
As well as being able to create your own sounds, the Reface DX also boasts 32 built-in presets, which can be edited via the control section for added flexibility. The presets range from natural sounds such as the Marimbas and E-Pianos to cutting-edge synth sounds such as Pads, Leads and everything in between. You can also expand your editing functionality by hitting the Edit button, providing advanced editing control for sounds, allowing you to have fun with the presets or get in-depth with your custom sounds.
Onboard Effects & Phrase Looper
One of the most convenient and versatile features of the Reface DX is the ability to utilise a wide variety of onboard effects. The built-in effects range include: Touch Wah, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and more. This can skew the tone of your sounds, as well as providing added depth and a touch of flare. The Phrase Looper allows you to create song ideas on the fly, creating sound on sound overdubs with ease. The MIDI Looper allows you to capture your performance and play it back instantaneously. You can use it for everything from jamming over the top of a bassline to creating complex patterns and melodies.
Compact & Portable Design
The compact design of the Reface DX, makes it extremely portable; with its small size being ideal for live performance and studio work alike. The lightweight design is also robust, ensuring a long life. It boasts built-in speakers and can be powered by batteries for added flexibility. The keyboard can also be connected to external speakers of PA systems, making it ideal for live performances.
Yamaha Reface Strap Kit
Turn Your Reface Into A Keytar
The Yamaha Reface Strap Kit is a simple and easy-to-install kit designed to turn your Yamaha Reface synthesizer into a keytar for live performances. The Reface Strap Kit is comprised of a pair of durable attachment pieces that fix to each end of your Yamaha reface. On the bottom of the durable attachments are a pair of strap buttons, allowing you to connect it to a guitar strip. This turns your Reface Synth into a fully-fledged keytar, perfect for live performances as well as studio applications.
Yamaha Reface Carry Bag
Protect Your Reface On The Move
The Yamaha reface bag is the perfect way to protect your reface piano. The compact Yamaha reface synths are made to be carried and this practical case makes that easy. A perfect fit, this case holds your instrument plus there's extra room for a cable and adaptor. A great investment for any reface user.
- Yamaha Reface DX Synthesizer
- Yamaha Reface Strap Kit
- Yamaha Reface Carry Bag
- Guitar Strap by Gear4music
Yamaha Reface DX Synthesizer
- 4-Operator FM Sound Engine offers dynamic and expressive additive synthesis
- Two programmable effects blocks with seven effect types per block
- 32 Voice memory locations allow storing and recalling favourite Voices
- Integrated phrase Looper: capture song ideas or just jam
- HQ mini keyboard allows fast, natural performance with premium feel and response
- Multi-touch control interface gives direct access to four simultaneous parameters
- Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all FM generated sounds
- 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered! Uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Dual 1/4" unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- Includes MIDI breakout cable, Owner's Manual, and PA130 power supply
Yamaha Reface Strap Kit
- Turns your Yamaha Reface Synthesizer into a fully-fledged keytar
- Pair of durable attachment pieces
- Each piece includes strap button
- Quick and easy to install
- Durable construction with black finish
Yamaha Reface Carry Bag
- Perfectly Sized for Yamaha reface
- Secure zipper
- Carry Strap, handle and back loop
- Extra Space with padding and accessories
- Strong and durable construction
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.