View Full Description
Yamaha Reface CS Synthesizer
Physical modelling engine with five oscillators
The Yamaha CS synthesizer captures the essence of vintage synths, re-creating the sound and style in extreme detail. At the core the Yamaha CS is the analog physical modelling sound engine with multiple synth and oscillator types. In total, the CS boasts five different oscillators types, providing maximum versatility when it comes to creating sounds.
The oscillators are comprised of: Multi-saw, Pulse, OSC Sync, Ring Mod and FM waveforms. This range of waveforms allows you create virtually any sound you can think of from natural-sounding brass to cutting-edge leads and pads. The oscillators boasts both texture and modulation parameters for changing the way the waveform performs, switching the style and tone of your chosen waveform.
Intuitive controls and faders
The 37-note keybed provides natural and expressive playability, similar to higher-end synthesizers. It provides you with 8-notes of polyphony as a virtual analog synths. The powerful and intuitive control section boasts a range of retro-style faders for adjusting tempo, octave, volume, oscillation, filters and more. It even features a convenient pitch bend switch that reverts to the centre position when not in use. The sound control section is comprised of LFO, EG, Filter, Effect and Portamento controls. It also includes a monophonic mode for creating fat basses or solo leads.
Stereo speakers with bass reflex port
One of the most convenient features of the Reface CS is the integrated stereo speakers. The high-quality speakers boast bass reflex port technology, providing a more powerful low-end. The result is rich and defined sound, wherever you go.
Onboard effects and phrase looper
The built-in effects range include: Touch Wah, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and more. This can skew the tone of your sounds, as well as providing added depth and a touch of flare. The Phrase Looper allows you to create song ideas on the fly, creating sound on sound overdubs with ease. The MIDI Looper allows you to capture your performance and play it back instantaneously. You can use it for everything from jamming over the top of a bassline to creating complex patterns and melodies.
Compact and portable design
The highly compact design of the Reface CS, makes it extremely portable; with its small size being ideal for live performance and studio work alike. The lightweight design is also robust, ensuring a long life. It can be powered by batteries or via AC adapter for added flexibility. An AUX line input is includes for playing along with your mobile device, tablet or other portable media device.
A USB to host port is designed for use with computers, allowing you to use your synth with a DAW or application via an iOS device. The keyboard also boasts dual line outputs for connecting to external equipment such as mixers, audio interface and more.
Expand your sound with Soundmondo
Yamaha has given you the ability to expand your soundset with a range of premium-quality sounds, with the Soundmondo community. To discover, create and share sounds simply visit Soundmondo site, connect your Yamaha Reface and browse the ever expanding list of high-quality soundbanks.
HP-210 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
The Gear4music HP-210 headphones are extremely durable and lightweight. They're great for when you need a robust sound that you can rely on - at home, in the studio or on the stage. Easily adjust them to fit, with simple and secure resizing. The HP-210 headphones include thick padding to provide extra comfort when you listen over long sessions.
The padding also reduces distracting background noise, so you can hear your music. Compatible with almost all musical equipment, these headphones include a 1.2m cable with 3.5mm mini-jack connection, plus a 1/4" jack adapter. Perfect for use with CDs, instruments, computers, and other devices.
Yamaha reface CS Synthesizer
- Analog Physical Modeling Engine with multiple synthesis and oscillator types
- 8-note polyphony allows complex chords and pads, or switch to mono Mode for fat synth bass or solo leads
- Integrated Phrase Looper allows you to capture song ideas or just jam
- HQ mini keyboard allows fast, natural performance with premium feel and response
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered - uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Dual 1/4" unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- Includes MIDI breakout cable, Owner's Manual, and PA130 power supply
HP-210 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Great all-round headphones - for home, studio and live use
- 3.5mm mini jack and 1/4" adapter - compatible with almost all devices
- Lightweight and robust
- Adjustable headband with comfortable padding
- Keys: 37 HQ Mini
- Polyphony (Max): 8
- Engine: AN (Analog Physical Modelling)
- Voice Types: 5 OSC types
- Effects: Distortion, VCM Chorus/Flanger, VCM Phaser, Delay
- Amplifiers: 2 x 2 Watt
- Speakers: 2 x 3 cm
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm Aux, MIDI In
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (Stereo Out), MIDI Out, 1 x 3.5 mm Headphones
- Other Connections: USB, Pedals
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Battery Life: 5 Hours (Approx)
- Power Supply: Included Adapter or 6 x AA Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Includes: AC Adapter, MIDI Breakout Cable, Owner's Manual
- Height: 60 mm (2.375")
- Width: 530 mm (20.875")
- Depth: 175 mm (6.875")
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs 3 oz)