Yamaha YDP S34 Digital Piano Package, White
Yamaha YDP S34 Digital Piano Package, WhiteDetails
Designed with modern homes in mind, the compact Yamaha YDP-S34 is a comtemporary digital piano designed to fit into your life. The stylish design helps to bring a sense of sophistication to any settling with great sound quality. With years of expertise, Yamaha deliver the sounds from their CFX grand piano and Graded Hammer Standard action for an authentic experience.
Product Ref: 107952View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.18 per month Finance from £20.18 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha YDP S34
Developed by Yamaha, the Stereophonic Optimizer tweaks the spacing of the sound and the separation from the piano whilst using headphones to provide a spacious sound image making it more comfortable to play and produces less auditory fatigue.
Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
The Intelligent Acoustic Control technology acts as an equilizer and boosts or quietens different frequencies to provide a balanced sound at any volume.
Developed by Yamaha's experts, the Acoustic Optimizers carefully manipulate the sound to develop a smooth and natural sound across the entire range of the keyboard.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: GHS with Matte Black Keytops
- Number of Voices: 10 (3 Piano Voices)
- Polyphony: 192
- Piano Sound: Yamaha CFX
- Key-Off Samples: Yes
- String Resonance: Yes
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Effects: New Reverb / New Damper Resonance
- Headphone Related Function: Stereophonic Optimizer
- Playback - Number of Preset Songs: 10 (Voice Demo), New CFX Demo, 50 Classical Music Masterpieces
- Recording - Number of Songs: 1
- Recording - Number of Tracks: 2
- Duo Mode: Yes
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Number of Pedals: 3 (Damper with half pedal effect, sostenuto and soft)
- Type: Sw-Sw-Vol
Jack and Terminals
- USB to HOST: Yes
- Headphones: 2
- Song: Pianosoft Solo
- Download: Yes
- Apps: Smart Pianist
Amplifier / Speaker
- Output: 8W x 2
- Speaker: Yes
- Acoustic Optimizer (sound system): Yes
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1353mm x 296(309)mm x 792(968)mm
- Weight: 35.9kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.