Yamaha PSR S775 Portable Arranger Workstation
Yamaha PSR S775 Portable Arranger WorkstationDetails
The Yamaha PSR S775 Portable Arranger Workstation is an incredibly versatile keyboard, perfect for home practice, studio recording and live performance. This flagship model comes with an array of professional features including two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two foot pedal inputs, ensuring that you have total control over voices, styles, effects and other functions during live performance. With over 1,400 voices to choose from, along with 433 accompaniment styles and a convenient USB recording function, the PSR S775 keyboard is the ideal live-instrument.
Special Offer: 3 months free Flowkey Premium available on any Yamaha digital piano or keyboard purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2019.
Product Ref: 104949View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.17 per month Finance from £24.17 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
FREE Genos and PSR-S Bonus Pack Campaign
To claim your free Expansion pack, click here.
Powerful Performance Features
The PSR S775 features a vast library of over 1,400 voices, including Super Articulation voices and Organ flutes, 50 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG voices. These voices accurately reproduce a variety of articulations and performance techniques for strings and wind instruments, making your playing sound almost indistinguishable from the original instrument. With a range of staccato and legato techniques and articulations, you can now capture every nuance of the instrument in question, adding incredible authenticity to your sound.
As well as powerful performance features, the Yamaha PSR S775 Portable Arranger Workstation also includes a new larger internal expansion memory, allowing musicians to install packs. A Salsa pack is already pre-installed and provides a variation of genres, giving the musician a choice in what they can play. Due to the larger expansion memory, various packs are able to be installed, enhancing live performances and allowing players to play along with backing tracks.
3 Month flowkey Premium Offer
Yamaha and the piano tutorial app flowkey have collaborated for a limited time offer to give you 3 months of premium learning. Simply download the flowkey app on to your smartphone or tablet, register your instrument and begin your subscription. The user friendly interface allows you to learn each song in both a sheet music format as well as a play-along video. Thanks to the adjustable difficulty settings, flowkey can be used by complete novices and developed musicians alike. Premium flowkey members have access to over 500 songs covering major hits from pop, classical, rock and more. This intuitive app can even track your playing and offer instant feedback to help improve your skills. Any Yamaha digital piano purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2019 is now eligible for three months of premium flowkey access.
For more information, please click the link here
- Width: 1002mm
- Height: 148mm
- Depth: 437mm
- Weight: 11.1 KG
- Colour: Black
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ, Initial Touch
- Touch Response: Hard1, Hard2, Medium, Soft1, Soft2
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Control Knobs: 2 (assignable)
- Display: TFT Color Wide VGA LCD
- Size: 7 inch
- Colour: Colour
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: 128
- Preset Voices: 930 Voices + 50 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Featured Voices: 76 S.Art, 23 Mega Voices, 28 Sweet Voices, 64 Cool Voices, 81 Live Voices, 20 Organ Flutes
- Compatibility: GS(for song playback) XG, GM, GM2
- Expandability: Expansion Voice(approx 280 MB max) Editing voice set
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Reverb: 52 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: 295 Presets + 10 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Presets + 5 User
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 parts
- Others: Mic/Guitar effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Preset Styles: 433
- Featured Styles: 387 Pro Styles, 30 Session Styles, 15 DJ Styles, 1 Free Play
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 1,200 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each style
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Compatibility: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Preset Songs: 5 Sample Songs
- Number of Songs: Unlimited (depends on the drive capacity)
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format (Playback): SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Compatible Data Format (Recording): SMF (Format 0)
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 types
- Direct Access: Yes
- Text Display Function: Yes
- Wallpaper Customization: Yes
- Voice Functions: Harmony/Echo (with Arpeggio), Panel Sustain, Mono/Poly, Voice Information
- Style Functions: Style Creator, Style Recommender, OTS Information
- Song Functions: Song Creator, Score Display Function, Lyrics Display Function
- Multi Pads: Multi Pad Creator
- Recording Time (max.): 80 minutes/Song
- Recording (.wav): WAV format - 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo
- Playback (.wav): WAV format - 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo
- Playback (.mp3): MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 - 44.1/48.0 kHz sample rate, 64-320 kbps and variable bit rate, mono/stereo
- Other Functions: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift, Vocal Cancel, Lyrics Display Function( .mp3 only)
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 13 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory (via USB to DEVICE)
- I/O Connectivity: Headphones out, Foot Pedal in (1x Sustain, 2x Articulation - function assignable), Microphone/Guitar in, MIDI in/out, Aux in (Stereo mini jack), Line out (L/L+R, R), RGB out, USB to device, USB to host
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 13 cm x 2 + 2.5 cm x 2
- Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 19 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Online Member Product Registration, Music Rest
- Supplied with Yamaha PA-300 Power Adaptor
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.