Yamaha PSR E463 Keyboard Pack
Yamaha PSR E463 Keyboard PackDetails
The Yamaha PSR E463 is a versatile keyboard suitable for playing a wide range of styles. With 61 touch responsive keys, powerful in-built speakers, assignable Live Control knobs and a range of recording and connectivity features this keyboard is perfect for developing musicians.
Special Offer: 3 months free Flowkey Premium available on any Yamaha digital piano or keyboard purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2019.
Product Ref: 107950View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.43 per month Finance from £8.43 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Yamaha PSR E463 Digital Piano
- Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench by Gear4music
- X-Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4music
- SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones
Yamaha PSR E463 Keyboard
Quick Sampling and Groove Creator
The Quick Sampling feature allows you to record and play back your favourite sounds straight from the keyboard using the AUX input. With Groove Creator you can perform in the latest styles, adjust the groove and mix to set the scene.
Over the years Yamaha have produced countless instruments so the sounds produced are amongst the best. A comprehensive library of 758 sounds gives you the freedom to play in any style.
The auto-accompaniment mode supports your playing with 235 different backing tracks based on the chords you choose. Groove Creator links with Electronic Dance Music and worldwide dance music groove to find the sound that is right for you.
Two 6W amplifiers drive the high-definition bass reflex speakers for a clear, detailed sound.
With the assignable Live Control Knobs, you can adjust your sound quickly - just like an analog synth. 10 DSP effects can also be assigned and adjusted by the knobs to tweak the dynamics and pitch. Using the Pitch Bend wheel bring voices such as guitars and saxophones to life. The arpeggio function now offers smoother playability. By making use of the Hold Mode and the allocated key-range you are free to focus on improvisation. The included 150 arpeggio patterns evolve dependant on what you play for ultimate freedom.
The USB to HOST terminal gives you the opportunity to record to a smart device or computer. By connecting to an external audio player via the AUX-In jack, play along with your favourite songs. The Melody Suppressor lowers the volume of the vocal and melody parts giving you the chance to play and/or sing (dependent on the song, the volume of the melody part may be unchanged). Recording to a USB flash drive couldn't be any easier as you can load or save any settings as well as transfer information to your PC.
3 Month flowkey Premium Offer
Yamaha and the piano tutorial app flowkey have collaborated for a limited time offer to give you 3 months of premium learning. Simply download the flowkey app on to your smartphone or tablet, register your instrument and begin your subscription. The user friendly interface allows you to learn each song in both a sheet music format as well as a play-along video. Thanks to the adjustable difficulty settings, flowkey can be used by complete novices and developed musicians alike. Premium flowkey members have access to over 500 songs covering major hits from pop, classical, rock and more. This intuitive app can even track your playing and offer instant feedback to help improve your skills. Any Yamaha digital piano purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2019 is now eligible for three months of premium flowkey access.
For more information, please click the link here
- Number of keys: 61
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Other Controllers:
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
- Knobs: Yes
- Language: English
- Tone Generation Technology: AWM Stero Sampling
- Polyphony (max.): 48
- Number of Voices: 758
- Compatibility: GM, XGlite
- Reverb: 12
- Chorus: 5
- Master EQ: 6
- DSP: 10
- Functions:Dual, Split, 26 x Harmony, 150 x Arpeggio, Melody Suppressor, Crossfade
- Number of Styles: 235
- Fingering: Multi- Finger
- External Styles: 10
- Other Features: One Touch Setting, Style File Format
- Number of Grooves: 35
- Number of Sections: 5(4 Sections + 1 musical Climax/Ending)
- Number of Preset Songs: 30
- Number of Download Songs: 70
- Number of Recording Songs: 10
USB Audio Recorder
- Recording Time: 80 min Depending on USB Flash Drive
- Playback: WAV( 44.1kHz 16 bit stereo)
- Sampling Type: Nornal, Oneshot, Loop
- Samples (Preset/User): 5
- Sampling Time: Approx 9.6sec
- Sampling Sources: AUX IN
- Sampling Format: Original File Format (16 bit, stereo)
- Sampling Rate44.1 kHz
- USB audio interface: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo
- Number of Buttons:4 (x8 banks)
- Overall Controls: Metronome, Tempo Range, Transpose, Tuning, 5 x Scales, Piano Button
Storage & Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.73 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Drives
- Connectivity: USB to Host, USB to Device, DC IN 12V, Headphones/Output, Sustain Pedal, AUX IN
- Amplifiers: 12W + 12W
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- AC Adaptor:PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Batteries: Six ''AA'' size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Power Consumption: 8 W (When using PA-150 AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off: Yes
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1179mm x 413mm x 138mm
- Weight: 8.4kg
- Owner's Manual AC adaptor (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha) Music Rest
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.