Waldorf Quantum 8-Voice Hybrid Polysynth
Waldorf Quantum 8-Voice Hybrid PolysynthDetails
The Waldorf Quantum is currently still under development, with a target release date of Q4 2017. Pricing is to be announced.
Product Ref: 90272View Full Description
Buy on finance from £95.58 per month Finance from £95.58 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Waldorf Quantum Polysynth offers a range of control for sound design, allowing you to unleash your creativity to create the sounds you never thought you could. The Polysynth allows you to utilise the power of digital and analog synthesis to create futuristic sounds.
The Waldorf Quantum is an 8 voice, multi-timbral polyphonic synthsiser offering huge synthesis capability. It offers a range of controls for creating sounds. It features 8 voices with speech and spectrum functionality built-in. At the core are 3 digital oscillators that can run 1 of 4 synthesis algorithms independently of one another. They first algorithm is wavetable synthesis, which allows you sweep through wavetables to create sound. The second is waveform mode. This offers all your traditional subtractive waves such as sine and square wave. With each oscillator you can change the shape of the waveform and warp it by using the highly-responsive touch screen. Particle mode allows you for granular synthesis and samples. You can also put samples in and re-sample. The final mode is resonanator. This offers you plucky tones and breathy tones. With the ability to add a different synthesis algorithm on each oscillator, the Waldorf offers an endless supply of sound creation, both simple and complex. Additionally, the Waldorf Quantum also features 3envelopes on the front panel, and another 3 in the software. The Quantum features a range of high-quality presets for you to get started with.
Modulation & Effects
The Quantum offers a range of modulation capabilities and effects. On the front panel there are controls for 3 LFOs. However, there are another 3 LFOs in the software which can be found in the software through the touch screen. There are 6 LFOs per 8 voice layer, allowing for a range of possibilities. The Quantum also features on-board effects, allowing you to spice up your sounds. Additionally, the Quantum synthesiser features 2 analog low-pass filter per voice for shaping and moulding sounds.
- Nave 8-voice synthesizer with speech and spectrum functionality built in
- Waveform and spectrum will display on the touch display like in the app
- Three digital oscillators per voice with four freely assignable synthesis algorithms -
- Wavetable: Classic Waldorf wavetables
- Waveform: Traditional analog waveforms
- Partical: Granular sampler
- Resonator: Resonator filter bank
- Two dual analog filters. Voice inserts, inserting into the digital voice, going out to the analog, and two OTA filters for each voice that goes back into the voice
- Another digital former - Drive, Bit Crusher, Digital Filters etc.
- Six envelopes - Three on the panel, and three in the menu. Envelope curves
- Three digital effects
- Multistage envelope
- Six LFOs
- Responsive touch display for parameter adjustment
- Multi-timbral layering (two layers)
- Advanced Arpeggiator
- Two USB ports - Host device & MIDI control
- Stereo In for sampling
- Stereo Out
- Auxillary Out
- Pedal inputs
- SD card slot
- Classic MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Synth design guru Axel Hartmann was involved in the design of the interface
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.