Studiologic Numa Compact 2X Keyboard
Studiologic Numa Compact 2X KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 108008View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.99 per month Finance from £14.99 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
88-Note Performance Keyboard
Building on the success of the Studiologic Numa Compact 2, the 2X version features a range of upgrades and new features. The Numa Compact 2X now features 3 independent sound engines in total including a tone wheel organ model incorporated from the Numa Organ, as well as sounds from the Sledge Synthesizer. Another upgrade is the new USB port, allowing you to transmit and receive digital audio for added flexibility when it comes to using the Numa 2X is with DAWs and VSTs. The 88-key semi-weighted keybed provides fluid playability with a range of parameters and controls to affect your sounds. Redesigned from the base up, the lightweight yet sleek-looking cabinet will fit perfectly into any stage/studio setup.
3 Independent Sound Engines
One of the most prominent new features of the Numa Compact 2X is the trilogy of sound engines. The 3 independent sound engines include a true tone wheel organ model, taken from the critically-acclaimed Numa Organ. The interface for the tone wheel organ features 9 sliders which can be programmed and also used as Drawbars for controlling the organ sound. It also boasts linear controls for sending MIDI CC information. The Sledge engine is derived from the Studiologic Sledge Synthesizer, providing cutting-edge sounds. The Sledge engine has been optimised for the Compact 2x, allowing you to create synthetic sounds from the basic waves library. It also features 9 sliders to control the 9 synth parameters. The third on-board engine features 1GB of sample memory, with a range of built-in sounds from classical pianos to modern-day synths sounds.
The addition of the new USB port, allows you to send and receive audio with high-end, digital quality. All you have to do send and record the sound of the 2X on the computer or use the keyboard as an audio board. This amplified the digital audio coming from your computer/tablet through the built-in speakers.
Built-In Speakers & Amplifier
The Numa Compact 2X MIDI Keyboard is ideal for a range of applications from practising to training sessions, to producing music. The new OLED display provides a sharp and clear screen for visual feedback, showing you your presets and other vital information. The new sound bank section features a diverse range of professional sounds, with a built-in 1GB flash memory. The built-in professional FX processor allows you to use up to 6 effects simultaneously for in-depth modulation. Built-in speakers are also included so you can set up and play anywhere you go, eliminating the need for a PA speaker or other sound systems.
Design & Connectivity
The compact yet lightweight design of the Studiologic Numa Compact 2 makes it ideal for stage and studio applications. The Numa Compact 2X also features a range of analog and digital connectivity including MIDI and USB connections for use with your favourite DAW. A headphone 6.3mm TRS jack (programmable as Aux Out) is also included for private listening as well as connectivity for expression pedals and 2 x 6.3mm mono jack (L+R) for connecting to an external stereo source.
- 88-Note, semi-weighted keybed
- 3 independent sound engines
- Expanded control panel section
- USB audio connectivity
- Dual zones for controlling another MIDI device
- Ideal for live stage, home, and studio sessions
- Built-in speakers
- Internal digital amplifier
- Internal 1GB flash memory
- 88 Built-in sound presets
- 99 user programs
- Lightweight, Re-designed cabinet
- Digital and analog connectivity
- Crisp OLED display
- Built-in professional FX processor
- Keybed: 88 Keys, TP/9 PIANO semi-weighted Action
- Detection: Dual switch detection system
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Touch: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
- Max Polyphony: 128 voices
- 2 Parts: Lower and Upper
- TrS (True Sound): Stereo multi-samples
- Factory Sounds: 88 Sounds
- Sounds: 8 Acoustic Piano, 8 Electric Piano, 8 Keyboards, 12 Bass & Guitars, 12 Organs, 12 Synthesizers, 12 Orchestral, 16 Other sounds
- Sound Engines:Tone wheel Organ Model, Synth engine (from Sledge experience)
- Other: Factory & User sounds updatable thru Hi-Speed USB device
- Up to 6 effects simultaneously: 2 FX on Lower + 2 FX on Upper + Reverb + Strings resonance
- FX1: Drive, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger
- FX2: Rotary, Tremolo, Pan Trem, Delay
- REVERB: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring
- Strings Resonance: on all Piano sounds with level control
- Sound and Programs: 99 User programs, 1GB Samples memory
- 4 Sections: 2 Sounds in Layer or Split mode, 2 MIDi Zones in Layer or Split mode
- Edit Functions: Global Edit (8 parameters), Program Edit (4 parameters), Part Edit (13 parameters), Mixer (Lower / Upper / Zone A / Zone B volume control)
- Master Controls: Bass, Treble, Mastering, Volume
- MIDI module:
- Program Change, Bank Select (LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Volume, Split assign, Transpose, Octave
- Pedals 1-2 assign, Sticks 1-2 assign
- Amplifier: 10 + 10W built-in
- Speaker Format: 2 Elliptical full range speakers
- OLED Display: 128 x 64 dots
- Encoder: Push functionality
- Potentiometers: 7
- Buttons: 23
- Drawbars: 9
- Sticks: Stick 1: Pitch, Stick 2: Mod + FX Control
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Headphones: 6,3 mm TRS jack (programmable as Aux out)
- Pedals: Expression, Universal
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Audio, MIDI, hi-speed transfer, USB powerable (not amplified)
- DC In: 12V
- Adapter: Input: 100-240V / Output: 12V-2,5A
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 127cm x 23 cm x 10 cm
- Weight: 7.1 kg (15.6lbs)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.