Sequential Prophet X Synthesizer
Sequential Prophet X SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 114661View Full Description
Buy on finance from £91.73 per month Finance from £91.73 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Bi-Timbral, 8-Voice Analog Synthesizer
The Sequential Prophet X is the latest in the Prophet range of synthesizers, made famous originally by Dave Smith instruments. The Prophet X features a bi-timbral, 8-voice stereo (16-voice mono) design, fusing the characteristics of classic analog synths with modern-day innovation. At the heart of the Prophet X is a new sound engine, providing infinite ways to create and sculpt high-fidelity stereo samples.
New Sound Engine
The brand new sound engine acts as the heart of the Prophet X synthesizer, powering two simultaneous 16-bit 48kHz sample-based instruments, as well as dual high-resolution digital oscillators with waveshape modulation. These instruments and oscillators can be further sculpted and manipulated using the stereo analog filters. This gives you unprecedented control over your sound design capabilities, giving you all the tools you need to create any sound/tone your heart desires.
150GB Sample Library
Dave Smith Instruments are renowned for premium-grade sound design capabilities, especially for their wide sound palette and rich, textured sounds. The Prophet X boasts a 150-GB sample library, with each sound created by critically acclaimed sound developers 8Dio. The sample library spans every genre and instrument you can think of, ranging from acoustic and electronic instruments to ambient and cinematic effects. You can further shape the samples and sounds through sample stretching, loop manipulation, 4 envelope generators, 4 LFOs, deep modulation matrix and a wide range of other tools.
50GB Internal Storage
In addition to the comprehensive sample library, the Prophet X also provides you with 50GB of internal storage for storing additional samples. Support for user-created sample content is expected to be ready for December, 2018.
The comprehensive control section is accompanied by the five octave, 61-note, semi-weighted keybed, featuring velocity-sensitive keys with channel aftertouch. The keybed provides fluid playability, highly suitable for pianists and keyboard players, emulating a grand piano keybed for exceptional realism. The synth also includes three OLED displays which provide information on your samples, parameters, sounds, effects and more. The synthesizer is ideal for a range of applications from live and studio keyboardists to music production, as well as sound designers for film, TV, gaming and more. The Prophet X also features a built-in power supply and USB support as well as touchstrips accompanied by the main pitch and modulation wheels.
- Bi-timbral, 8 voice stereo synthesizer
- New sound engine powers two simultaneous 16-bit, 48kHz sample-based instruments
- Two high-resolution digital oscillators with waveshape modulation
- Built-in stereo analog filters
- 61-Note, semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and channel aftertouch
- 150GB sample library created by acclaimed sound developers 8Dio
- Sample library includes acoustic and electronic instruments as well as ambient and cinematic effects
- Shape samples through loop manipulation, sample stretching and other sound-sculpting tools
- 4 envelope generators, 4 LFOs, a deep modulation matrix and more
- 50GB of additional internal storage for importing additional samples
- Integrated power supply and USB support
- Three OLED displays provide information on parameters, controls and more
- Ideal for live and studio applications, as well as sound design
- 16-slot modulation matrix
- 28 sources
- 88 destinations
- 11 additional dedicated sources: mod wheel, pressure, velocity, breath controller, footswitch, LFO 1, LFO 2, LFO 3, LFO 4, Env 3, Env 4
- 2 digital effects on each layer
- Stereo delay, BBD delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, vintage rotating speaker, distortion, high-pass filter, spring reverb, plate reverb
- Full-sized, semi-weighted, 5-octave keyboard with velocity and channel (mono) aftertouch
- Backlit pitch and mod wheels
- Spring-loaded pitch wheel with selectable range per program (1 to 12 semitones up and down)
- Transpose controls for an 8-octave range
- Hold switch latches held notes on
- Polyphonic glide (portamento)
- Unison (monophonic) mode with configurable voice count
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- USB MIDI
- Sample import jack for USB Stick
- Main stereo audio output: 2 x 1/4″ phone (TS, unbalanced)
- Output B stereo audio output: 2 x 1/4″ phone (TS, unbalanced)
- Pedal/CV: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages.
- Volume: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages.
- Sustain pedal input: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch.
- Sequencer: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch to trigger sequencer playback.
- Headphone output: 1/4″ stereo phone jack.
- Dimensions: 38.44″ L x 13.53″ W x 4.13″ H (97.6 cm L x 34.3 cm W x 10.9 cm H)
- Weight: 24 lbs (10.9kg)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.