Roland RP 102 Digital Piano Package
Roland RP 102 Digital Piano PackageDetails
Product Ref: 103242View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.09 per month Finance from £19.09 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland’s RP series of digital pianos brings professional performance at an attractive price. The compact design makes this piano series ideal for compact bedrooms or flats. The integrated music stand and retractable lid cover allow the RP 102 to become even more compact, whilst still looking smart. The RP series focuses on easy playability ideal for developing students who want to excel as a musician. The three pedal system, ivory feel keys and wooden construction gives an authentic acoustic piano look, touch and sound. For musicians who require a compact digital piano to take them to the next level, the RP series is an ideal choice.
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class performance. The RP 102 reacts seamlessly with your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the RP 102's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even single note character are all able to be edited for your specific requirements, giving each musician their own signature sound.
Despite having the sound and feel of a traditional piano, the RP 102 takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth can be used to stream music from your phone or tablet, so you can play along to your favourite tracks. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as either a WAV or MP3 file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the RP 102 a functional controller. Thanks to the Bluetooth/MIDI technology, owners can use the Piano Partner 2 app. This free app follows the chords as you play and adds a full ensemble orchestra for an impressive performance. This technology can also be used for sheet music turning and the PiaScore apps.
- Quality piano performance and onboard practice features in an affordable, space-saving instrument
- Ideal as a first piano for the home, and also a great fit for lesson studios, practice rooms, and other music education settings
- Class-leading Bluetooth connectivity for wireless communication with music apps on smartphones and tablets
- Exclusive Roland Piano Partner 2 app provides easy access to advanced piano controls and numerous features for education, entertainment, and performance
- SuperNATURAL Piano technology delivers the authentic tone and response of an acoustic grand piano
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard with refined sensing technology for highly expressive playability
- Three pedal controls with metal construction for real acoustic piano feel
- Over 200 onboard songs include traditional music, famous classical pieces, and essential practice etudes
- Modern digital design eliminates the need for regular tuning and other costly maintenance
- Handsome black cabinet offers a traditional look in a compact footprint
- Width: 1,379 mm (54-5/16’’)
- Depth: 413 mm (16-5/16’’)
- Height: 977 mm (38-1/2’’)
- Weight: 37.8 kg (83 lbs 6 oz)
- Keyboard: 88 Keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement & Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode:
- Twin Piano
- Pedals: Damper (Pedal Switch, Capable of Halfpedal detection)
- Soft (Pedal Switch)
- Sostenuto (Pedal Switch)
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Max. Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Piano: 4 tones
- Other: 11 Tones
- Stretched Tuning: 1 Types (Always On)
- Master Tuning: 415.3–466.2 Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: Key Transpose: -6–+5 (In Semitones)
- Ambience (Off, 10 Levels)
- Brilliance (21 Levels)
- Only for Piano Tones:
- Damper Resonance (Always On)
- String Resonance (Always On)
- Key Off Resonance (Always On)
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 10–500 (When Rhythm Function Turns On: Quarter Note = 20–250)
- Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Volume: 100 Levels
- Internal Songs:
- Listening: 9 Songs
- Piano Masterpieces: 40 Songs
- Easy Piano: 8 Songs
- Czerny: 100 Songs
- Hanon: 20 Songs
- Scale: 36 Songs
- MIDI, Turning Music Sheet: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Keyboard Lid: Slide Type
- Other Functions: Auto Off
- DC In Jack
- USB Computer Port: USB Type B
- Update Port: USB Type A
- Phones Jacks (Usable as Output Jack) x 2: Stereo Miniature Phone Type, Stereo 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Owner’s Manual
- Leaflet "Stand Assembly"
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for AC Adaptor) Music Rest
Rated Power Output
- Rated Power Output: 6W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 99 dB
- Speakers: 12 cm (4-3/4’’) x 2
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 4 W (3–10 W)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.