View Full Description
Included In This Pack
SuperNATURAL - Produces the rich, sophisticated tones of an acoustic grand piano
Acoustic Projection - Produces immersive and detailed sound with accuracy
Bluetooth - Seamlessly integrate apps with your digital piano
3D Ambience - Rich, engaging sound from your headphones
10 Year Warranty - Roland are happy to offer a 10 year UK warranty for no extra cost.
SuperNatural Piano Modelling
The Roland LX17 uses SuperNATURAL piano modelling technology to recreate acoustic piano sounds. Rather than replaying a sample recording, the modelling technology takes into account the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano. Along with a wide combination of variants, SuperNATURAL technology incorporates additional resonance that an acoustic piano would provide and how the different elements would interact with each other. The result of using this technology is an increased level of responsiveness and a rich sound with complex overtones that is not achievable from using piano samples.
The LX17 houses a three-way, eight-speaker system, driven by a powerful four-channel amplifier. Each section fulfils a specific role in delivering superior piano tone, producing an authentic grand piano sound. The powerful cabinet speakers provide the all-enveloping main piano sound, while the top-mounted spatial speakers reproduce the resonance of the piano's frame. Finally, the nearfield speakers project the sounds most likely to be noticed by the player, including dramatic, dynamic overtones and hammer noises as they hit the piano string. The increased height of the cabinet further enhances the tonality of the sound.
Realistic Wooden Feel Keyboard
While real wooden keyboards look and sound fantastic, they require lots of maintenance and are not entirely practical. The LX17 has a new type of keyboard that blends wood and molded material for the best of both worlds. The wooden sides give each key a familiar, rigid mass that feels just right to play, while the durable inner frame means you can enjoy your Roland piano every day for years to come without worrying about maintenance.
Responsive Keys Provide Authentic Feel
Each key on the LX17 has a stabilising pin which allows for a more precise and smooth vertical movement, whilst reducing any sideways movement which can occur when playing glissandos. The LX17 also has a key sensing system which ensures that the sound engine and keys work responsively with each other to create an expressive playing experience. The keys are designed to have the same look and feel of ebony and ivory and have moisture-absorbing properties to increase comfort.
10 Year Warranty
Playing a Roland digital piano is a long term investment of time. That’s why Roland have offered a 10 year warranty with all of their HP and LX series instruments. These pianos have been designed for you to develop with for years to come, and feature the quality needed to achieve consistent progress. In order for optimum reliability, Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault.
- Width: 1407mm
- Height: 1070mm
- Depth: 470mm
- Keys: 88
- Sound Model: SuperNATURAL
- Keyboard: Wood/Plastic with Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 100 Types, Fixed Touch
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Temperament Types: Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Data Playback: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format), Standard MIDI
- Recorder: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format), Standard MIDI Files
- Internal US Songs: 363
- Internal Other Songs: 353
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Max Polyphony: Limitless on Piano, 384 Other
- Tones: 307
- Convinienrt Functions: Metronome, Registration, TwinPiano, Tranpose, Volume Limit, Panel Lock, Auto Off
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 Dots
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Music Sheet Turning
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Colour: Polished White
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Included: Owner’s Manual, Assembly Manual, Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces, Roland Piano Arrange Collections ‘Let’s Enjoy Piano’ AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the front door of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.