View Full Description
The KC-110 keyboard amp delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with "Wide" mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. A built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.
Enhance your instruments and voice with this keyboard amplifier's onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For hands-free operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the KC-110 keyboard amp is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4" inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.
- World's first AA battery-powered stereo keyboard amp!
- Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
- Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5" (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, "Wide" chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
- Three independent channels with volume control
- Mic/instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
- Mounts on a speaker stand (optional speaker stand available)
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (included, DC 13 V) - Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8 or Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8
- Current Draw: 550 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: about 7 hours - Nickel-metal hydride: about 8 hours (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Speakers: 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2 -Tweeter x 2
- Indicator: Power
Rated Power Output:
- 15 W + 15 W (when using the AC adaptor)
- 10 W + 10 W (when using the Alkaline batteries)
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- CH 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
- CH 2, 3 (LINE): -20 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
Nominal Output Level:
- CH1 Input Jacks: (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
- CH2 Input Jacks: L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
- CH3 Input Jacks: L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks: (RCA phono type, Stereo miniature phone type)
- LINE OUT Jacks: L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack: (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack: (1/4" phone type)
- DC IN Jack
- Owner's Manual
- AC Adaptor
- AC Cord
- Width: 420 mm16-9/16 inches
- Depth: 244 mm9-5/8 inches
- Height: 320 mm12-5/8 inches
- Product Weight: 7.3 kg16 lbs. 2 oz. (Excl. Batteries)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.