Roland Juno-DS88 and CUBE Street EX Battery Powered Bundle
Roland Juno-DS88 and CUBE Street EX Battery Powered BundleDetails
Product Ref: 77659View Full Description
Buy on finance from £37.90 per month Finance from £37.90 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mobile Design and Stage-Ready Sounds
Ideal for all players from performing pros to music producers and home hobbyists. Easy to carry and use, the Juno-DS88 is filled with great Roland sounds for any genre, and versatile battery or AC operation giving you the flexibility to play anytime and anywhere.
Top-Quality Pianos, Organs, and More
Pianos are newly enhanced in the Juno-DS88 with improved sound and response. In addition to the new DS Tone Bank, the instrument includes the entire 1000-plus sound set from the previous-generation Juno-Di, and patches from that are compatible with the Juno-DS88.
Enhanced Editing and Hands-On Controls
Juno's instant-access design makes it the players' favourite. If you like to dig in and customise, the Juno-DS88 now offers even more adjustable parameters, allowing you to tweak patches and performances with precision. Create patches and adjust sounds as you perform with the expanded array of hands-on knobs and sliders on the front panel.
Wave Expansion Slot for Adding New Sounds
The Juno-DS88 supports internal waveform expansion via USB for unlimited tonal range. Over 1000 EXP sounds are available for free download at Roland's Axial website. It's even possible to load in WAV files and play them from the keyboard. The Juno-DS88 comes with the versatile EXP-06 Studio Collection preloaded.
Phrase Pads for Triggering Songs and Samples
Supplement your performances with samples or music files stored on USB memory with the eight Phrase Pads. Load up the pads with one-shot samples, vocals, sound effects, loops, or complete music tracks - and trigger them with a quick touch.
Mic Input with Vocoder and Auto Pitch
Solo performers will love the Juno-DS88's mic input which allows great vocal sounds without extra gear. There's a dedicated vocal reverb, plus Auto Pitch for singing with the "stepped" electronic vocal effect popular in today's music. You can also sing into a mic and control the tone and pitch via sounds played on the keyboard with the built-in vocoder.
Eight-Track Pattern Sequencer
When you have an idea, you can easily capture and develop it with the onboard pattern sequencer. The intuitive, non-stop operation won't interrupt your creative flow, letting you build up full arrangements with multiple sounds in no time. The sequencer is also perfect for enhancing live performances with pre-made backing music and on-the-fly looping.
Music Production Partner
The Juno-DS88 is great for computer music production as well as live stage use. Record MIDI and audio data including sounds from the mic input with the integrated USB interface, providing a solid front end for a mobile or studio recording setup. There's even a dedicated DAW Control mode for controlling your music software from the Juno-DS88's front panel.
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard provides weighted-action feel in a lightweight design that's easy to transport
- Includes all the sounds from the popular Juno-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland's Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the Juno-DS88's keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
- USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode
Roland Street CUBE Ex Battery Amp
Impressive Performance Equivalent to a Small PA System
Thanks to unique new power circuitry developed by Roland, you can enjoy clean headroom and quality sound at a level that's impossible with any other battery-powered amp. The output power is adjustable in three levels-Max (50 W), Normal (25 W), and Eco (10 W)- allowing you to conserve battery life in situations where you don't need maximum power. In Eco mode, 8 AA Ni-MH batteries will last up to 20 hours! The CUBE Street EX can also be powered with the included AC adapter if required.
Multiple Inputs to Support Any Performing Setup
The CUBE Street EX has an on-board mixer with four independent channels, providing connectivity options for all performers. Mic/Instrument and Mic/Guitar channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks to support microphones or devices with 1/4-inch outputs, and each channel is outfitted with its own three-band EQ and reverb effect for discrete sound shaping. The mono/stereo Line In channel is equipped with 1/4-inch jacks, while the Audio In channel provides a stereo 1/8-inch mini jack that also supports i-CUBE LINK. If you fill up all the channels, you can use the rear-panel Aux In jack to connect an additional mono device if needed.
Great Guitar Tones with COSM Amps and Effects
The CUBE Street EX makes it easy for guitarists to plug in and get pro sounds immediately. COSM tones for electric guitar include Lead, Crunch, and Clean, plus an Acoustic Simulator for extra versatility from a single axe. There's also an AC preamp optimised for acoustic/electric guitar and a convenient built-in tuner. Chorus/delay and reverb effects are available as well, and these can be turned on/off with optional footswitches while performing.
Jam and Record with i-CUBE LINK and CUBE JAM
Roland's innovative i-CUBE LINK interface lets you incorporate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into your performances. i-CUBE LINK connects to your device's audio jack with the included cable, providing two-way communication with your favourite music apps. Roland's free CUBE JAM app is an ideal partner, allowing you to play along with music tracks from your iTunes library and record the CUBE Street EX's output right back into the app. CUBE JAM also includes a number of useful functions for practice, jamming, and performing, such as independent pitch/speed adjustment and Centre Cancel for minus-one playing and karaoke.
Stand Mounting and Sound Expansion
When placed on the ground, the CUBE Street EX's angled back provides excellent monitoring for performing in street situations and on larger stages. With the handy Stereo Link function, two CUBE Street EX units can be used together to create a powerful stereo PA with up to 8 separate inputs.
Light and Durable Design
The CUBE Street EX features a high-strength ABS injection-moulded body that's passed rigorous durability testing, ensuring reliability in all kinds of outdoor performing situations. It's also surprisingly light, making the amp a breeze to carry from gig to gig.
- Innovative new Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimise battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours*)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-moulded cabinet
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app
- Optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case made with water-repellent material
*Approximate battery life under continuous use with rechargeable AA Ni-MH batteries
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.