Roland FP 90 Digital Piano Deluxe Bundle, Black
Roland FP 90 Digital Piano Deluxe Bundle, BlackDetails
The Roland FP 90 Digital Piano features a premium keyboard and diverse sound range for the advanced musician. The SuperNATURAL sound engine produces a rich, organic range of tones that responds authentically to your playing time. The FP 90's PHA-50 keyboard has a weighted feel with real wooden keys for a similar touch to an acoustic piano. The PHA-50 features over 300 sounds including pianos, drum kits and synths to suit all playing styles. This model benefits from integrated Bluetooth technology for connecting to your smartphone's apps including Roland's Piano Partner 2. The powerful on board speaker system is ideal for rehearsals and choir use, as well as connectivity to a PA system. This pack also includes Roland's dedicated stand and pedal system, as well as an adjustable piano stool by Gear4music and a pair of SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones.
Product Ref: 81993View Full Description
Buy on finance from £45.03 per month Finance from £45.03 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class performance. The FP 90 reacts quickly to your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the FP 90's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even single note character are all able to be edited to your specific requirements, giving each musician their own signature sound.
Connectivity & Apps
As well as having the sound and feel of a classic acoustic piano, the FP 90 takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth can be used to stream music from your phone or tablet, so you can play along to your favourite tracks. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as either a WAV or MP3 file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the FP 90 a functional controller. Thanks to the Bluetooth/MIDI technology, owners can use the Piano Partner 2 app. This free app follows the chords as you play and adds a full ensemble orchestra for a grand performance. This technology can also be used for sheet turning and the piaScore apps.
A digital piano should be comfortable to play wherever you are. The FP 90 features some of Roland's flagship design and materials to achieve the most authentic feel. The PHA-50 progressive hammer action keyboard has a weighted feel with consistent response through the entire motion and release of each key. The wood and plastic hybrid construction have an identical response to an acoustic piano, whilst the coating ensures long lasting durability. The ebony/ivory feel keytops absorb subtle moisture from your fingers for a more organic feel over time.
Whether it’s in the home, studio or venue, the FP 90 remains easy to use. The touch sensitive controls mean there are no knobs that could be broken in transit for long lasting reliability. The backlit controls keep everything easy to read in low light venues. The FP 90's subtle LCD screen is a suitable hub for navigating through the extensive features. This model's sleek black design gives a smart look for any setting.
Adjustable Piano Stool by Gear4music
The Adjustable Piano Stool by Gear4music is ideal for musicians in the home, studio or live environment. This height adjustable piano stool allows you to find exactly the right position to support your playing posture with any upright, grand or digital piano. The leatherette pad top is firm and comfortable, which is ideal for playing piano with the correct technique. Supplied flat packed, this Gear4music piano stool is easily assembled within a few minutes. Finished in a classic black colour, this stool will look great with your FP 90 piano.
SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones
The SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones are both collapsible and lightweight making them great for travelling and on the go listening. The padded headband and soft earcups also ensure you can listen to music comfortably for longer periods. Suitable for mp3 players, mobile phones, game consoles and more, these headphones reproduce high-quality audio with a balanced sound. The SubZero stereo headphones are also finished in a soft rubberised black that will keep your headphones looking clean and stylish.
- Width: 1340mm
- Depth: 390mm
- Height: 136mm
- Weight: 23.6KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Feel: Weighted with Escapement
- Touch: Roland Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Response: 100 Type Key Touch
Sound & Effects
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL
- Maximum Polyphony: Limitless (When Using Concert Piano, Ballad Piano, Mellow Piano, and Bright Piano Tones)
- Other Maximum Polyphony: 384
- Effects: Ambience, Modulation Speed (E Piano), Rotary Speaker Effect (Organ)
- Microphone Effects: Compressor, Doubling, Echo
- Equaliser: 3-Band
- Temperament: 10 Types
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Piano: 15
- E. Piano: 16
- Strings: 11
- Organ: 15
- Pad: 15
- Drum Kits: 8
- SFX Kit: 1
- Other: 269
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2Hz
- Bluetooth: Version 3
- MIDI Sheet Turning: Bluetooth Version 4
- Metronome Adjustments: Tempo, Beat, Downbeat, Pattern, Volume, Tone
- Transpose: Semitone Increments
- Registrations: 30
- Auto Off: Yes
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI
- Audio Files: WAV, MP3
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage Maximum: 70,000
- Audio File: WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format (Requires USB Flash Memory)
- Internal Songs: 10
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Music Rest, DP-10 Damper Pedal
- TRS Pedal Jacks: Damper, Sostenuto, Soft
- TRS: 1/4 Inch Jack
- Input Jacks: Miniature Type
- 1/4 Inch Output Jacks: L/Mono, R
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Computer Port: USB B type
- USB Memory Port: USB A type
SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones Specifications
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108dB S.P.L +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Rated Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Minijack
- 1/4" Jack Adapter Included
Adjustable Stool Specifications
- Sponge Thickness: 2cm
- Surface Material: Leatherette
- Finish: Matte Black
- Adjustable Height: 470mm to 570mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.