Roland D-05 Linear Synthesizer
Roland D-05 Linear SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 98840View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.39 per month Finance from £9.39 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Faithful Recreation Of The Roland D-50
The Roland D-05 Linear Synthesizer utilises the Digital Circuit Behaviour (DCB) technology to capture the original’s sound and essence in immense detail. The technology allows the sound and design to get as close the original sound as possible while retaining the warmth and grit associated with classic synthesizer. The original D-50 Synthesizer was a staple in the music world during the late 1980s, helping to define the sound of RnB and other genres within that era. The combination of DCB technology and the same samples used in the original, results in a faithful recreation of a once classic synthesizer. The original tone and sounds have been painstakingly recreated using the DCB technology as well as pairing the exact same PCM attack and loop samples, that were paramount to the D-50’s sound.
As well as incorporating the same samples and sounds from the original, the D-05 also incorporates the same integrated FX to enhance your tonal characteristics. This faithful recreation includes the same built-in chorus, reverb/delay and EQ effects, providing a studio-grade polish to your sounds, allowing you to add your own nuances to the way your sounds react. The on-board digital effects can be used for everything from adding subtle reverbs to percussive sounds for a more atmospheric tone; to removing problematic frequencies from a sound using the built-in EQ.
Polyphonic Sequencer & Arpeggiator
One of the most prominent new additions to the design is the integrated 64-step polyphonic onboard sequencer and arpeggiator. The addition of the step-sequencer makes the D-05 ideal for rhythms and patterns on the fly, making it perfect for live performances. One of the most unique features of the sequencer it its ability to store tempo and patch changes, as well as giving you the ability to sequence shuffle and gate timing. The arpeggiator is ideal for adding a sense of movement to your patches, allowing you to bring out a new layer from a sound for added versatility.
Design & Construction
The highly compact design of the D-05 makes it ideal for musicians on the move, allowing you to create sounds and sequences on the fly. The Roland D-05 boasts a rugged enclosure that can withstand the rigors of extensive use. The intuitive interface features joystick control for navigating between parameters, as well as controlling different modes and settings. Its highly portable design also runs on either batteries or via USB power, eliminating the need for an external power source. Additionally, the synthesizer features an integrated, powered mini-speaker, meaning you don’t need an external audio source to play your synth while on the move.
- Perfect sonic recreation of the D-50 from the makers of the original
- Digital Circuit Behaviour (DCB) faithfully captures every detail
- Authentic user interface including joystick control
- All the original presets plus fresh new sounds
- Compatible with original D-50 patches
- 64-step, polyphonic onboard sequencer and arpeggiator
- Rugged construction with metal front panel
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- Battery operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional Roland Boutique accessories
- Patch/Pattern Memory:
- Preset Patch: 64 x 6
- User Patch: 64 x 8
- Pattern: 64
- Step Sequencer: 64 steps
- Type: 1 Oct (UP, U+D, DOWN), 2 Oct (DOWN, U+D, UP)
- Step: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/4T, 1/8T, 1/16T
- Display: 16 characters 2 line LCD
- PHONES jack: stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT jack: stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: stereo miniature phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- USB port: Micro-B type (Audio, MIDI)
- Power Supply:
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- USB bus power
- Current Draw: 500 mA (USB bus power)
- Owners manual
- Leaflet “Using the unit safely”
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 300 x 128 x 46mm
- Weight (including batteries): 900g
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.