Radial Key-Largo Keyboard Mixer and Performance Pedal
Radial Key-Largo Keyboard Mixer and Performance PedalDetails
Product Ref: 100695View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.19 per month Finance from £11.19 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Easily Managing A Multi-Keyboard Setup: Effortlessly mix multiple keyboard outputs down to a stereo feed for the PA system over XLRs. Add more atmosphere and excitement to your performance using the switchable effects loop and a master volume pedal (volume pedal not included)
- Integrate A Soft-Synth On Stage: The key-Largo can take the MIDI output from a controller to play a soft-synth on your laptop. High-quality DA converters give you astounding sound quality on local monitors and at the PA system
- Combine Analog & Digital On Stage: Mix three keyboards together with the output of a laptop soft-synth, making the Key-Largo the centre-piece of your performance setup. Connect a 1/4'' cable to the footswitch input on your main keyboard to utilize the Key-Largo as a sustain pedal, fully implementing the large selection of features of this powerful pedal
- Use As A Recording Interface: 24-bit/192kHz converters provide more than just high-quality playback on stage - the Key-Largo can also be used to record trackings using your favourite DAW with exceptional quality. This allows you to easily record studio-grade tracks whilst on the road, or to capture your live performance
- Three analog stereo inputs for keyboards
- Digital USB connection for controlling a digital software synthesizer
- On-board sustain and effects-loop footswitches
- Separate PA and stage-monitor outputs
- Military-spec PCB with full ground plane for noise-free performance
- Double-sided through-hold solder points for durability
- Robust potentiometers with steel casings, shafts, and retention nuts that will not bend when under stress
- 100 percent discrete Class-A circuitry ensures minimal negative feedback whilst providing an organic and natural tone
- Custom 1:1 isolation transformers for distortion-free signal transfer
- Effects loop with independent effects send controls for each channel, and a master effects return control
- Designated USB channel with level and EFX send control
- Can be configured for use as a live performance pedal, or for use as a recording interface
- 14-gauge steel I-Beam construction prevents PCB-torquing which could lead to part failure
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Audio Circuit Type: Active circuit with audio-grade operational amplifiers
- Number of Channels:
- 3 x Stereo analog inputs
- 1 x Stereo USB input
- 2 x Stereo analog outputs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
- Noise Floor: -91dBu
- Clip Level - Input: +12dBu
- Clip Level - Output: +24dBu
- Maximum Gain - Input to Output: +12dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.005 percent at 1kHz
- Input Impedance:
- Analog Inputs: 20k Ohms
- FX Return: 50k Ohms
- Volume Return: 485k Ohms
- Output Impedance:
- XLR: 300 Ohms
- 1/4'': 450 Ohms
- FX Send: 1k Ohms
- Volume Send: 300 Ohms
- Controls - Boost:
- Input level CH 1-3
- USB input level
- EFX send/receive
- Main/monitor output level
- Momentary sustain
- Effects on/off
- Effects mono/stereo
- Ground lift
- Sustain closed/open
- USB assign
- Effects Loop: 1/4'' send and return jacks
- LED Indicators: Large 3mm OD ultra-bright LEDs
- Construction: 14-gauge steel
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Power: 260mA, 15VDC (centre-positive)
- Conditions: For indoor use at temperatures between +5°C and +40°C
- FCC Approval: Complies with section 15 of the FCC rules
- Length: 213mm / 8.4''
- Width: 127mm / 5''
- Height: 48mm / 1.9''
- Weight: 1.47kg / 3.25lbs
Connectivity & Controls
- Stereo Inputs: Connects your analog keyboard to the Key-Largo
- Effects Send & Receive: Insert jacks used to feed an external effects device
- USB Type-2: High-quality USB I/O for Mac or PC
- Volume Pedal Send & Receive: Stereo TRS insert jacks for a master volume pedal
- Monitor Output: Stereo 1/4'' TRS balanced outputs are used to feed a pair of self-powered speakers for on-stage monitoring
- Main Output: Stereo XLR balanced outputs are used to feed the PA system (transformer-isolated to eliminate ground loops)
- MIDI In & Out: In and Out connections to send and receive MIDI over USB
- Sustain 1/4'': Connect your sustain footswitch to the Key-largo and your keyboard or digital piano
- Level Control (1, 2, 3): Adjusts the input levels of your three analog keyboards
- USB Level Control: Used to adjust the USB audio return from your laptop
- EFX Send: Individual controls on each channel are used to set the desired amount of effect that will be applied to each device
- EFX Return: Master effect return control, used to optimise the effects loop signal path
- Effects Footswitch: Latching footswitch turns the effects loop on or off
- Sustain Footswitch: Momentary footswitch activates the sustain function on a master keyboard or digital piano
- Monitor Out: Adjusts the stage volume for the keyboard monitors
- Main Out: Sets the Key-Largo output level going to the PA system
- Effects Loop Mono: Switches the effects loop from stereo to mono when pushed in
- Sustain Footswitch Polarity: Enables the Key-Largo sustain footswitch function to work with various keyboards
- USB Assign: Configures the Key-Largo for live performance use or as a recording interface
- Monitor/Main Ground Lift: Helps eliminate buzz and hum caused by ground loops
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.