ROLI Live Block
ROLI Live BlockDetails
Product Ref: 85152View Full Description
Buy on finance from £1.95 per month Finance from £1.95 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For Live Performances
This expansive unit designed for the ROLI Lightpad Block brings a range of new tools and controls that are perfect for live performances. The lightweight and highly compact unit provides you with a range of buttons assigned to different functions allowing you to do everything from create chords and switch scales to create arpeggios, change volume and more. The ROLI Live Block can be attached to any side of the ROLI Lightpad Block with a DNA connector.
The ROLI Live Block adds individual buttons for: Volume, Chord, Scale, Arp, Sustain, Octave and Bookmarks. These highly intuitive functions allow you to bring out the best from your live performances, giving you everything you need to create complex melodies and sequences. One of the most unique and convenient features is the ‘Bookmark’ tool which allows you to save your favourite sounds and recall them instantly.
The ROLI Live Block is simple to use, simply connect the block to one of the DNA connectors on your ROLI Lightpad and you’re ready to go. The robust buttons are only a finger-length away from the Lightpad’s playable surface, making navigating through parameters and sounds, a quick and easy process. You can also reconfigure the Blocks to cater to your requirements, even in the middle of a performance. Thanks to the built-in wireless connectivity if you disconnect the Block from the ROLI Lightpad, they can still work together wirelessly for added convenience.
- Adds a range of new functions for your ROLI Lightpad Block
- Includes controls for: Mode, Volume, Chord, Scale, Arp, Sustain, Octave and Bookmarks
- Ideal for live performances
- Lightweight and highly compact unit
- Works attached to the ROLI Lightpad Block or wirelessly
- LED light indicators and easy connectivity
- Live Block
- Quickstart Guide
- Warranty Information
- Battery: Charged via connection to the Lightpad Block
- Bluetooth: 15 metre Bluetooth range
- Shell: PC-ABS chassis anodized aluminium top case
- Connectivity/Ports: Bluetooth LE, 6 DNA connector
- Dimensions: 48mm x 95mm x 20.5 mm
- System Requirements: iPhone 6, 6 Plus or newer. iPad air or newer. iOS 9.0 or above
- Weight: 160g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.