Nord Piano 3 Stage Piano with Free Accessories
Nord Piano 3 Stage Piano with Free AccessoriesDetails
The Nord Piano 3 features outstanding new keyboard technology, improved grand weighted action, Ivory touch and expanded memory for the exclusive Nord Piano Library taking the piano feel and realism to a new level. The new Virtual Hammer Action Technology simulates the movement of the hammers in a grand piano, capturing the characteristics with exceptional dynamics and breathtaking level of authenticity. This bundle also includes a free double braced x-frame keyboard stand, piano stool with storage and a pair of KRK KNS 6400 headphones.
Product Ref: 77493View Full Description
Buy on finance from £64.15 per month Finance from £64.15 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Nord Sample Library 3.0
Exclusive to the Nord 3 range, the comprehensive Nord Sample Library 3.0 is now available for all Nord 3 models. The Nord Sample Library 3.0 boasts a wide range of premium-grade sound content, spanning across every genre. The sample library boasts exclusive content from the legendary vintage-tape samplers Mellotron and Chamberlin, giving you access to an array of vintage sounds. The sample library includes everything from pianos, strings and orchestral sounds to vocals, synths and even accordion content. The Nord 3 range boasts a lossless compression algorithm to compresses larger-sized samples into ultra-small file sizes, without compromising audio fidelity.
Virtual Hammer Action Technology
The Nord exclusive Virtual Hammer Action Technology simulates the hammer movements in a grand piano delivering outstanding authenticity and dynamic response. The Triple Sensor keybed allows key movements to be determined with stunning precision. The result is a keyboard action that handles dynamic playing with amazing control at any velocity level.
The Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology enables you to produce a new note without lifting the key completely. This allows for smoother repetitions as the tone is not completely dampened between the strokes, similar to fluent transitions of a grand piano.
The new keyboard technology makes both top and bottom triggering possible, resulting in amazing control when playing percussively as well as pianissimo with the keys half-pressed down.
The Virtual Hammer Action Technology also includes velocity sensitive release, dynamically dampening the sound based on how quickly you release the key.
Grand Weighted Action and Ivory Touch
The keybed has added weight for improved dynamic control and features a textured “ivory” surface, providing authentic piano touch and feel. The individual Fatar keybeds are meticulously calibrated at the Nord factory to ensure an even response over the whole range.
Nord Sound Libraries
The Nord Piano 3 features 1 GB of memory dedicated to the exclusive sounds from the Nord Piano Library carefully selected for their specific and individual character. The ever expanding Nord Piano Library is filled with uniquely sampled acoustic and electric instruments, with an outstanding range of velocity levels allowing for exceptional dynamic control.
The Factory Bank features 6 Grand Pianos, 5 Upright Pianos, 11 Electric Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichords. Replacing the sounds in your Nord Piano 3 is simply a matter of dragging and dropping files in the Nord Sound Manager for Mac and Windows.
Unique Piano Features
Advanced String Resonance reproduces the intricate interplay of piano strings resonating at their fundamental or harmonic frequencies when other notes are played on our Upright and Grand piano sounds.
Soft Release softens the release phase of the tone, which can be suitable when a gentler or more legato character is desired. The Nord Triple Pedal includes Soft and Sostenuto Pedals in addition to a unique Dynamic Sustain Pedal enabling the use of half-pedaling and "release and catch" techniques.
Finally, Pedal Noise recreates the mechanical sounds of lifting and releasing the damper mechanism, producing the characteristic thomp and sizzle sounds. The Pedal Noise feature responds dynamically to the force/momentum used when pressing or releasing the sustain pedal on the Nord Triple Pedal.
The Sample Synth section in the Nord Piano 3 has 256 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library 2.0 - our essential selection of high quality sampled sounds from a wide range of genres including the exclusively licensed sounds of the Mellotron and Chamberlin.
The Nord Sample Library 2.0 is constantly updated and new additions can be downloaded for free! See the Nord Sample Library 2.0 to learn more and to listen to the sounds available.
The Sample Synth section has dedicated knobs for adjusting Attack, Decay/Release, Dynamic controls and volume of the selected sound. Volume can also be controlled with an optional Volume Pedal and the Sostenuto pedal on the Nord Triple Pedal can be used as a separate Sustain/Latch Pedal for the Sample Synth section for advanced layering possibilites.
Nord Piano 3 Stage Piano
- 88-note Triple Sensor keybed with improved grand weighted action
- Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology for greatly improved key response
- Ivory touch for authentic feel
- OLED-display for better overview
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 256 MB for Nord Sample Library
- Layer and split-functionality
- Dynamic Sustain Pedal action with the included Nord Triple Pedal
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal
- Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2)
- Soft Release
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- Volume controllable with Volume Pedal (not included)
- All effects in Stereo
- Tube overdrive simulation
- Vibe effect
- Separate Reverb/Delay effects
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah-wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circumaural dynamic headphones
- Newly developed headphone acoustic system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time
- Utilising the latest in acoustic foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires
- Adjustable, foldable earphone cups provide comfort and portability
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use
- 1/4" stereo jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8" stereo plug for laptops and portable media players
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.