Moog SUBsequent 37 CV, Limited Edition White
Moog SUBsequent 37 CV, Limited Edition WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 92070View Full Description
Buy on finance from £46.67 per month Finance from £46.67 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Moog SUBsequent 37 CV is a limited-edition redesign of the Sub 37 Tribute Edition. The new and improved analog synthesizer features a range of new upgrades and enhancements, in addition to its limited-edition finish. The custom-crafted aluminium and wood exterior sets the SUBseqeunt 37 apart from the crowd, with a sleek yet stylish aesthetic. This special edition finish, is limited to only 2000 units worldwide, so grab this piece of synthesizer history while you can.
Powerful, Modern Analog Synthesizer
Retaining all the same functions and features of the original Sub 37 Tribute Edition, the Moog SUBsequent utilises the original design with the addition of assignable outputs, redesigned sound engine and more. This modern paraphonic synthesizer features a 37-note keybed with aftertouch that has been upgraded for fluid playability. The SUBsequent 37 allows you to perform in both Mono or Duo modes, allowing you utilise both monophonic and paraphonic functionality. At the heart of the synth is two analog oscillators, which can play a different note while sharing the same audio path for immense sound design capabilities.
Variety Of Advanced Controls
With 40 parameter knobs and 74 switches in total, the SUBsequent 37 gives you more than enough to control every aspect of your sound. The dedicated controls knobs allow you to shape your sounds with ease, in real-time. The most prominent control is the large filter cutoff knob, allowing you to make changes on the fly. The 2 versatile modulation buses allow you to create sounds with depth.
Sound Engine Innovation
In total, the synth boasts 256 presets arranged in 16 banks of 16 patches, giving you direct access to them through the LED display. These presets range from classic synth sounds to cutting-edge pads and more. The Sound Engine itself has been improved to deliver a richer low end and a large sonic dimension. The Multidrive section has also been revamped, now delivering a wider range with added grit.
CV & Assignable Outputs
One of the most prominent new features of the Moog SUBsequent 37 is the new modular connectivity, boasting 4 CV outs and 2 Gate outs. The assignable outputs allow you to send data from the synth to external devices such as MIDI interfaces and more. The CV’s mixer has also been upgraded with double the headroom of the original, giving the oscillators more room to breathe. Additionally, the gain-staging of the Ladder filter has been upgraded to boost the harmonic saturation and analog compression for a deeper and punchier low end response. The headphone output has been increased in power, allowing you to cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues.
- Limited-edition finish with custom-crafted aluminium and wood exterior
- Perform in Mono or Duo modes
- 2 Modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes
- All the controls and features found of the Sub 37 Tribute Edition
- Redesigned sound engine for a richer low end and greater sonic dimension
- Revamped multidrive for a Wider range and dirtier than ever before
- More headroom means Duo mode sounds even better
- 6 assignable outputs - modular connectivity with 4x CV outs and 2X Gate outs.
- 37 note keybed, lightweight with swift action and aftertouch
- High-power headphones allow you to cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues.
- Limited to 2000 pieces worldwide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.