Mellotron M4000D-Mini, White
Mellotron M4000D-Mini, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 74296View Full Description
Buy on finance from £39.43 per month Finance from £39.43 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Based On The Mellotron M400
The Mellotron M4000D-Mini focuses on taking the original Mellotron's design into the digital age. The sounds and design of the Mellotroon M4000D-Mini stay true to the original M400 featuring 100 original Mellotron and Chamberlin lead sounds taken from the first-generation tape library, giving you access to the original vintage sounds from the 60s and 70s. You can also extend your sound library thanks to the expansion slot, which gives you 100 extra sounds on special compact flash cards. The M4000D-Mini features everything from the original M4000D minus the aftertouch connection, plus it features all the same output signals but with unbalanced 1/4'' connectors. The M4000D-Mini has been well received in the keyboard community wiht a wide-range of well known artists using it on stage and in the studio including: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Incubus, Raphael Saadiq and more. The Mellotron M4000D-Mini features 37-keys with velocity sensitivity and a semi-weighted keybed, perfect for professional players who require dynamic changes and more. The smaller frame and lightweight construction adds to its portability, making it perfect for a go-to session keyboard or consistent live performances.
Custom 24-Bit Audio Reproduction
Bringing the Mellotron into the digital age, the M4000D-Mini features 24-bit digital uncompressed audio playback, utilising the custom streaming technology for the best audio quality possible. The streaming technology itself was developed in-house at Mellotron, the advanced 24-bit audio reproduction brings the vintage sounds to life with an added sheen from the audio reproduction. The software and audio engine itself had taken 3 years to design and develop, with the original idea to produce a digital version of the Mellotron first conceived within the 90's. The development and design process ensures maximum audio quality and performance value.
Display & Connectivity
The Mellotron M4000D-Mini features two high-quality TFT displays with a backlit laser cut front panel, allowing you to view your sounds and change parameters on the fly. The dual TFT displays will display a picture of the actual instrument you are using, giving you a convenient visual representation of what sounds you are currently suing. Additionally the backlit laser front panel adds to its versatility, giving you the ability to use the keyboard in low-light environments, perfect for live performances. In addition to its dual TFT displays, the Mellotron M4000D-Mini features a range of connections on the rear panel including: MIDI out, MIDI in, Expansion Slots, Sustain In, Phones, Expression In (x2), Volume In and Line Outputs. A wide range of connections makes it perfect for studio or live use, allowing you to utilise the keyboard for a range of applications from recording music in a studio setting to live performances. Additionally the lightweight design features a furniture quality cabinet with a hinged lid to match its vintage sound.
Expansive Sound Bank
As previously mentioned the M4000D-Mini also features an expansion slot on the rear panel of the keyboard, allowing you to expand your sound bank with a range of new sounds. The expansion slot allows you to add up to 100 extra sounds to the M4000D-Mini with a special format compact flash card. In total, there is 8 expansion cards on the way featuring a large variety of sounds. The built-in sound bank features a range of Mellotron and Chamberlin sounds for added versatility that you can tweak and edit with the Tone, Pitch and Mix controls allowing you to affect the sound and combine different voices for added depth.
- High-quality semi-weighted Fatar piano style keyboard with velocity sensitivity
- 100 original Mellotron and Chamberlin lead sounds included, with IMMEDIATE access
- The sounds are taken from the original first-generation tape library giving the same sound quality as the original Mellotrons made in the 60s and 70s
- It has our very advanced and in-house developed streaming technology for uncompressed 24 bit audio reproduction
- The software and audio engine has taken 3 years to develop, but our concept of the digital Mellotron has been in development since the mid 90s. We bought parts of the original inventory from a company called 'Mellotron Digital'
- Lightweight sheet metal cabinet, fits perfectly on the M4000D, total weight only 21 pounds (9.5 kg)
- Same output signals as the M4000D, but only unbalanced 1/4" connectors
- Expansion slot gives you 100 extra sounds on special compact flash cards, all from the original archives. There will be ca 8 expansion cards released with a large variety of sounds
- Two high-quality TFT displays and a backlit laser cut front panel
- Our very advanced and in-house developed streaming technology for uncompressed 24 bit audio reproduction
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 807x329x76 mm
- Weight: 9.5kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.