View Full Description
Free Bundled Software
M-Audio have partnered up with Avid to offer customers the world renowned DAW Pro Tools/First and software bundle of virtual instruments and effects, as well as the Eleven Lite Plug-in. Now included with all M-Track C-Series interfaces, CTRL, CODE, Oxygen, Hammer and Keystation USB/MIDI keyboard controllers is a copy of Pro Tools/First and the Eleven Lite plug-in. Pro Tools/First provides artists and producers with nearly an unlimited range of creative options for creating music, along with a selection of leading virtual instruments and effects. The Eleven Lite plug-in offers 20 high-quality guitar amp emulations and effects, giving you easy access to high-quality guitar tones. To receive this special bundle for free all you need to do is purchase and register your product on the M-Audio website.
Includes 2GB Library of Sound Content from Touch Loops
Spark that initial idea or add the finishing touch to your latest masterpiece – whatever your production needs, Touch Loops’ 2GB sample library doesn’t disappoint! Based in Los Angeles and London, Touch Loops equips customers with the most cutting-edge sound elements, instruments, hardware, and software recordings, expertly curated by a team of professional music producers and sound designers. Now included with Uber Mic, this 500+ sound library provides everything from must-have one shot drum hits to sultry melodic loops and deep, driving bass - whatever your project demands, this expertly curated sample content arms you with cutting-edge content to realise it!
The Code series from M-Audio now features new editor software, providing a visual and intuitive way to edit all the various controls and functions within the Code keyboards. You can use the editor software to do everything from send MIDI message to and from the Code keyboard, to editing the parameters for a type of control your Code unit. The highly intuitive control panel gives you access to a wide range of controls and functions, as well as allowing you to edit and save presets with ease. This gives you an expanded control over your Code keyboard, allowing you to edit and control virtually every aspect and parameter found on the Code.
The M-Audio Code range features a wide range of parameters and controls, to provide you with all the tools you will need to improve your workflow and creativity. There are a range of assignable parameter controls including multiple banks of buttons, pads, faders plus the standard pitch bend and modulation wheels to craft and edit your sounds. The newest addition this line of M-Audio controllers is the integrated X/Y Touchpad, which gives you another way to interact with your library of sounds. Use the X/Y Touchpad to affect everything from modulation to the volume of an effect on a sound. The keyboard can also be split into four assignable zones for added versatility, allowing you to trigger up to four different instruments in their own separate zones.
The M-Audio Code series features an all-new keybed with a precise and natural feel, with the keys both velocity and pressure sensitive for optimal expression. The natural feeling keybed is ideal for pianists making the jump from piano to MIDI keyboard. It also adds natural dynamics to your sounds, allowing you to capture the velocity changes for a more natural and accurate sound.
Backlit Drum Pads
One of the most versatile features on the M-Audio Code is the 16 assignable RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads. This large collection of drum pads is incorporated to give you even more creative options, allowing you to assign different sound to each individual pad. You can use these pads for everything from creating drum loops to triggering chopped samples or vocals. The knobs, faders and buttons are also colour-coded to show you what mode they’re in, plus M-Audio have included an alphanumeric LED display which presents you with informative feedback including vital information about parameters, controls and settings for added convenience.
- PC: Windows 7 (32 and 64); Windows 10 Compatible
- Mac: OSx 10.7.5
- 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering.
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable 360 encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders lets you control your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable buttons lets you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables for a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and Volume pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered with 5 pin MIDI in and out allows for sending MIDI from PC sequencers to your favourite analog synth
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology Loom and Hybrid 3 Software
- Number Of Keys: 61
- Key Action: Semi-Weighted
- Zones: 4 x Assignable
- Pads: 16 x Velocity Sensitive
- Mod Wheels: 2
- Touch Pad: X/Y
- Faders: 9
- Rotary Knobs: 8
- Connections: MIDI, USB
- MIDI: In/Out
- Compatible DAWs: Ableton Live, Apple GarageBand, Apple Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase and More
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 40.4" x 10.0" x 2.8" (102.5cm x 25.5cm x 7.1cm)
- Weight: 5.2 kg (11.5 lbs)