Kurzweil PC3A8 Controller Keyboard
Kurzweil PC3A8 Controller KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 58574View Full Description
Buy on finance from £65.51 per month Finance from £65.51 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sounds & Effects
As with all the PC3 series the A8 features a huge variety of on board sounds and voices ranging from the new German D Grand Piano to the Kore 64 synth, guitar, drums and horn patches. Simply select your sound from the expansive library and start playing. Additionally you can also add unique digital effects to your sound via the KDFX unit which features most popular effects such as reverb, delay, phaser, compression and many more.
The PC3A8 incorporates an array of controls types such as mod wheels, faders, buttons and switches to allow you to manipulate and control your desired tone. Also with the Setup Mode you have all the tools to take command of your live performances, featuring up to 16 independent zones, effects, controller assignments, triggerable pattern-based "Riffs" and 16 arpeggiators.
Featuring both USB computer and USB flash drive connections you can connect your PC3A8 to your Mac or Windows based computer to allow saving/loading of patches and operating system updates. This usefull tool means that you can carry all your sounds required for a live performance on one small USB flash drive to save set up time. Furthermore there is also MIDI in, out and thru connections located to the rear of the unit for direct integration into your DAW and other MIDI devices.
- A powerful performance keyboard based on the acclaimed PC3 engine
- Expertly sampled and voiced Artis 9' German Grand Piano
- Factory installed KORE 64 synth, guitar, horns and drum instruments
- Advanced MIDI controller - 16-user assignable zones with 29 customizable MIDI controllers
- Powerful KDFX digital effects with 16 inserts effects, 2 aux sends and global master fx
- Sound programs can be up to 32 layers deep with the 32 Layer architecture
- Cascade mode for layer DSP routing
- 9 Sliders provide real-time drawbar control over classic B-3, Vox and Farfisa combo organs
- RIFFs - Trigger MIDI phrases, beats or even full multi-track songs via built in physical controller
- K2 Series compatibility
- Software Updates and Data Storage via USB/Computer and USB Flash Drive
- Keys: 88 Weighted Hammer Action (Aftertouch)
- Display: Backlit 240 x 64
- Polyphony: 128 Voice (Dynamically Allocated)
- Multitimbral: 16 Parts (1 Per MIDI Channel)
- Factory Presets: 1453
- Factory MIDI Setups: 216
- File Compatibility: PC3K, PC3LE, K2 Series
- User Memory: 16,000 Locations
- Control Wheels: 1 x Pitch, 1 x Modulation
- Sliders: 9
- Switches: 10
- Sequencer: Unlimited Tracks (On Import) - 960 PPQ Resolution
- Effects: 16 Insert Effects (Over 11 Busses), 2 Aux Sends, 2 Master Effects
- Effects Type: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, EQ, Distortion, Leslie Simulator, Compressor and more
- Arpeggiator: 16 Full-Featured Arpeggiators
- Riffs: 16 Unique "Riff" Generators
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" TRS (Balanced), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphone)
- Digital Outputs: S/PDIF (24-Bit) - 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192-kHz Modes
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB (Computer): MIDI over USB (Load/Save/Update Functions)
- USB (Storage): USB Thumb Drives (Load/Save/Update Functions)
- Includes: Power Cable, Switch Pedal, USB Cable, 4 x Self Adhesive Feet
- Height: 4.33" / 11 cm
- Width: 54.33" / 138 cm
- Depth: 13.98" / 35.50 cm
- Weight: 24.50 Kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.