Korg Minilogue Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer With Jack & MIDI Cable
Korg Minilogue Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer With Jack & MIDI CableDetails
New Sound Packs: Sound Packs Vol. 1 - 3 now available from the official Minilogue webpage.
Product Ref: 104230View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.29 per month Finance from £12.29 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Korg Minilogue Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
Powerful, Versatile Synth
The Minilogue has been designed to offer a multitude of powerful functions and controls that let you create and manipulate sound. The synthesizer itself features four-voices and is programmable with up to 200 program memories with 100 preset sounds included. The selectable voice modes let you configure the four voices for added versatility. The voices can be set to four note polyphony for use when playing chords or they can be layered for more complex sounds. Other modes feature a range of sounds from bass explosions to layered triggering.
The built-in 16-step sequencer features motion sequence recording capabilities, which give you a wide spectrum of possibilities when it comes to recording and arranging sounds. Providing real-time recording with overdubbing, the Minilogue lets you record and arrange with each, with step-recording letting you record by consecutively entering notes, allowing you to create complex rhythms and sequences on the fly.
Presets And Polyphony
As well as creating your own sounds, Korg have included 200 presets ranging from thick, punchy basses to deep, atmospheric pads. You can also tweak these presets to articulate the sound you are trying to achieve. Additionally, there are 100 blank locations for saving presets of your own. This is a great tool as it lets you recall sounds and phases you've created, which can be used in live environments and music production.
Visualize Your Sound
One of the most unique features of this powerful synthesizer is the Oscilloscope. The OLED display with show you the waveform as you craft your sound. As well as being an entertaining add-on, this also helps when creating sounds as you see how the sound changed as you tweak each control.
Sync With Groove Machine
Expanding on the standard MIDI connectors, the Minilogue also features a sync connector that lets you connect to Korg's groove machines with ease. This opens up a whole world of possibilities when it comes to combining and crafting your sound as you can connect this to other Korg products such as the Volca Series, Electribe or the SQ-1 with expansive synchronised sequencer playback.
Sturdy, Robust Housing
The curved, sand-blasted 2mm aluminium front panel is durable as well as looking sleek and stylish. Also featured are metal shaft potentiometers, solid chassis mounted metal shaft potentiometers and rubber-coated knobs, resulting in a sturdy, durable build that will easily withstand the rigor of transportation and live use.
- Includes FREE jack-jack instrument cable, 3m and MIDI cable, 3m
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- Sound Packs Vol. 1 - 3 now available from the Minilogue webpage, including the UK Producer Set, Euro Producer Set and the Spanish Pro Set
8 Voice Modes
- POLY operates as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- DUO operates as a unison two-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- UNISON operates as an all-unison mono synthesizer
- MONO operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD produces chords
- DELAY voices 2--4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice 1
- ARP an arpeggiator operates with up to four voices
- SIDE CHAIN when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- Program: 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users) - Each program includes voice mode and sequence data settings - Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- Voice Modes: 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain) - VOICE MODE DEPTH can vary different parameters in each mode
- Sequencer: 16-step polyphonic sequencer - Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- Controls: 41 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access - A slider can control different parameters for each program
- Display: Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC9V)
- Power Consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 500 x 300 x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35" Weight 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.