View Full Description
The LP-380 Digital Piano is just 26 cm wide, slim enough to fit anywhere in your home. Blending perfectly into most rooms, the LP-380 is only 26cm in depth and has a stylish, stable chassis and a flat wooden lid with soft landing mechanism. The RH3 weighted hammer action keyboard, pedals and large-diameter speakers give you a rich and piano sound and superb playing experience.
Replicating the feel of an acoustic piano, the LP-380 sound switches between four piano samples according to your playing dynamics. The sound will respond realistically to your playing, from powerful crescendos to every subtle touch. The Classic Piano and Grand Piano sounds realistically reproduce damper resonances for a pleasant and enjoyable playing experience.
Korg has placed particular emphasis on electric piano sounds. Six varieties of authentic vintage electric piano sounds are provided, covering the sounds widely used in pop music of the '60s and '70s, as well as some of the tones that are highly regarded in soul music.
There are a total of thirty expressive and high-quality sounds built-in to the LP-380 and a Layer Mode that lets you play two sounds together. Partner Mode divides the keyboard into left and right regions, so that two people can play in the same range of pitches at the same time, a useful tool for piano tuition. Two headphone jacks make it enjoyable for two people to play the piano together without disturbing others.
There are three effects to make your performance perfect. Brilliance adjusts the brightness of the tone, reverb simulates the natural ambience of a concert hall and chorus adds spaciousness.
The 22W x 2 amplifier boasts the highest output in its class, reproducing expressive piano sounds with rich tone, sonorous lows, sparkling highs and enviable resonance. The sound resonates even further as the two large-diameter speakers are placed inside the cabinet, allowing the sound to resonate with even richer depth.
A Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keyboard gives you the same playing experience as a grand piano, with heavier response in the lower register, becoming lighter as you play upward. The Key Touch Control function lets you choose one of three levels to specify how your playing dynamics will affect the sound, letting you personalise the keys to your own touch. All three pedals that are normally found on a concert grand are also found on the LP-380, fixed in the perfect position for a true piano-playing experience.
Connect the LP-380 to an amplified speaker system or recording device using the Line Out stereo mini-jack, and the built-in metronome will ensure you always stay in time. The LP-380 supports MIDI, so you can use your LP-380 as a 16-part multi-timbral sound module.
With a reduced size and weight, but with all the features you need for a rich, dynamic performance, the LP-380 is slim, stylish and enjoyable to play.
- 88 key (A0-C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 types
- Sound generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony: 120 voices
- 30 (10 x 3 Banks)
- Acoustic Piano x 5
- Electric Grand
- Electric Piano x 6
- Clavi x 2
- Acoustic Guitar
- Jazz Organ x 3
- Pipe Organ x 3
- Strings x 3
- Choir 3
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Pedals: Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto; *Half-pedaling supported
- Connections: Line Out, MIDI (In, Out), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC19V
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Amplification: 22 Watt x 2
- Speakers: 10cm x 2
- Power supply: DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H):
- 1,355 x 351 x 772 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 30.39 inches
- 1,355 x 351 x 936 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 36.85 inches (with key cover opened)
- Weight: 37 kg / 81.57 lbs (including Stand)