Korg Kronos LS Music Workstation
Korg Kronos LS Music WorkstationDetails
Product Ref: 89869View Full Description
Buy on finance from £75.89 per month Finance from £75.89 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Innovative Light-Touch Keyboard
The Korg Kronos LS Music Workstation is the latest in the Kronos range from Korg, widely renowned for its incredible sound engine and wide range of innovative features. The Korg Kronos LS includes an all-new light-touch keyboard, making playability more fluid and natural for everything from rapid organ lick, to synth chords and more. The keyboard's mechanism has been redesigned so the velocity is easier to control than other light-touch keyboard, even when playing complex chords and phrases. The semi-weighted keybed features box-shaped keeps, sharing the look with Korg’s premium RH3 action, whilst playing like a synth keyboard.
New Layer/Split Functions
In addition to its new light-touch keyboard, the Korg Kronos LS Music Workstation includes the latest KRONOS operating system – version 3.1. This new operating system includes the addition of Quick Layer and Quick Split functions for added versatility. This allows you to effortlessly create layers and stacks, such as pianos and guitars, or splits such as electric piano and bass. The operating system has also seen a range of refinements and upgrades to ensure further stability and natural performance value.
9 Premium-Quality Sound Engines
The Korg Kronos LS utilises the same sound engine from the previous generation, providing a huge collection of non-looped/natural decay stereo samples with a range of customisation tools. The premium-grade sound engine delivers exceptional audio fidelity, re-producing sounds with immense clarity and detail. The nine engines in total include the SGX-2 Grand Piano Sound Engine, which also provides an additional toned called the Berlin Grand, perfect for the lover of the grand-piano sound and style. Kronos LS Music Workstation dynamically allocates power between the engines as you play, as well as providing an integrated experience that no computer can match.
Versatile Sound Library
The Korg Kronos LS sound library is comprised of the nine distinct synthesizer sound engines, to create an integrated and powerful instrument. The sound library ranges from pianos and sythensizers to basses, guitars and everything in between. The sound library is also expansive thanks to the Kronos Expansion library. Additional libraries are available from professional artists and famous song sounds. The User Sample Banks also gives you the ability to create your own high-capacity sample libraries which you can save and load up at any time you desire.
At the centre of the Korg Kronos LS is the innovative TouchView display. This provides access to all major controls and functions of the Kronos LS, making it the key-stone of workstation. The huge 8-inch (800x600 pixel) display allows you to make precise and detailed adjustments to parameters and other settings at the touch of your finger. One of the most unique features of the TouchView display is the ability to connect virtual patch cable on synthesizer as well as search and preview sounds from the menu.
MIDI & Audio Track Sequencer
Another feature of the TouchView display is the built-in 16-track MIDI & audio track sequencer. Utilising Korg’s Open Sampling System you can arrange and sequencer whilst using up to 16 dedicated effects processors. The Sequencer also provides flawless plug-in integration with many popular DAW platforms. With its wide range of controls and impressive array of premium sound effects, the built-in sequencer is ideal for any musical arrangement.
The Kronos LS Synthesizer is lighter than its predecessor (The Korg Kronos2-88) thanks to its new keyboard. The Kronos LS only weight 6.3kg, still boasting its full 88-note keybed, for maximum portability. The aesthetic design of the keyboard has also seen a re-design, with its luxurious dark umber (reddish-brown, aluminium body and elegant sunburst wood side panels.
- All-new light-touch keyboard for effortless, nimble playing
- 6.3 kg/14 lbs. lighter than KRONOS2-88 for increased portability
- New OS v3.1 includes new Quick Layer/Split functions
- Redesigned keybed and luxurious dark umber aluminium body finish
- Enhanced SGX-2 Grand Piano Engine with Berlin Grand
- 9 premium-grade sound engines
- 16 Track audio recording / 16 Track MIDI sequencing
- 16 on-board effects processors
- USB/Midi Host Ports Accommodate MIDI Control Surfaces
- Flagship RH3 Graded Hammer Action Keyboard
- Smooth sound transitions
- Dual joysticks (X-Y Vector)
- Ribbon controller
- 8 rotary knobs
- 9 sliders
- 16 illuminated buttons
- Keybed: LS keyboard (Velocity-sensitive Semi-Weighted Keyboard)
- Display: TouchView Graphical User Interface, 8 Inch Colour, Adjustable Brightness
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced
- Digital Inputs: S/P DIF, USB
- Analog Outputs: Main (L/R) 1/4" TRS Balanced, Individual 1-4 1/4" TRS Balanced, Headphones 1/4" Jack
- Digital Outputs: S/P DIF, USB
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal (Half Damper Supported), Assignable Switches, Assignable Pedal
- Midi: In, Out, Thru
- USB (A): 2 x USB (For External USB Device Connection)
- USB (B): 1 x USB (Midi/Audio Interface)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz
- S/N: 95dB (Typical)
- Dynamic Range: 95dB (Typical)
- Crosstalk: 95dB at 1kHz
- Disk Drives: 62 GB SSD (2.5")
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Included Accessories: AC Cord, Quick Start Guide, Operation Guide Accessory DVD Discs (1-3)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1,426 mm x 364 mm x 134 mm/56.14” x 14.33” x 5.28”
- Weight: 17.8 kg. / 39.24 lbs
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.