Korg Grandstage 88 Stage Piano
Korg Grandstage 88 Stage PianoDetails
The Korg Grandstage 88 Stage Piano features a natural playability and extensive tone library for the advanced live musician. The 88 keys feature an RH3 weighted action for a comfortable, expressive feel. The Grandstage's seven individual sound engines each offer a bespoke personality to your playing for an organic tone. This model's interface benefits from LED backlights for easy readability in low lit venues. The overall design is sleek and compact for easy portability between venues. The Grandtouch includes Korg's damper pedal and a specifically designed chrome stand, providing you with everything needed to get on stage.
Product Ref: 95588View Full Description
Buy on finance from £64.15 per month Finance from £64.15 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seven Sound Engines
Korg have equipped the Grandstage 88 with seven individual sound engines, offering some of the most versatile tones available. The SGX-2 engine covers the lush, organic tones required by acoustic pianists of both traditional and modern styles. The Grandstage’s EP-1 section features six vintage electric pianos that cover the classic tones required by jazz, funk and soul musicians. The EP-1 benefits from MDS technology for a smoother transition into each sound. The organs are covered by CX-3, VOX and Compact engines, each producing individuality in its sound. These organ sounds benefit from an in-built rotary speaker effect system for the most authentic recreation.
Live musicians will benefit from the Grandstage’s user-friendly interface system, which allows musicians to quickly access, edit and perform their favourite sounds on stage. The interface is split into two distinct sides for covering piano or synth based tones. Each control is labelled and features LEDs to distinctly show you what is presently being used. The LEDs are even present on the levels’ settings, enhancing the accuracy and allowing you to focus on the music. The Grandstage 88 Stage Piano benefits from a digital screen to display the specific tone setting you’re using.
The RH3 action keybed will become instantly familiar to acoustic and digital piano players alike. The keys have a real hammer action for the most organic and natural feel possible. Korg use a Premium Japanese Quality system to produce consistently stable keybeds with a smooth feel. The keyboard can also register fine details of your playing style for allowing each musician’s signature style to be captured and presented. This system uses progressive hammering with the lowest keys being heavier for the most authentic playability.
The Grandstage’s range of features allow musicians to achieve new levels of creativity. The recall button is essential for musicians who use very specific tones or samples, and can store up to 64 registrations. The ‘Dynamics’ knob sweeps through a range of EQ and compression settings so you can quickly achieve a rough estimate of your sound, which is ideal for quick tweaks between songs. This Grandstage 88 Stage Piano also has a layer/split feature to combine ensemble and keyboard voices. All the sounds are smoothly transitioned into each other by the advanced SST technology, ensuring that there aren’t any uncomfortable switches between tones.
- RH3 action keyboard for an expressive feel
- Seven distinct sound engines for dynamic voice tones
- Intuitive interface for quickly accessing the features
- Three band EQ, reverb and delay to sculpt your sound
- Recalling capabilities for up to 64 voices
- Compact, lightweight design for easy portability
- Includes Korg stand (Standard-M-SV) and pedal (DS-1H) as standard
- 88 Keys for no-compromise range across all octaves
- SST technology for smooth transitions between each voice
- Wdith: 1311mm
- Height: 140mm
- Depth: 359mm
- Weight: 20KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Action: Real Weighted Hammer Action 3
- Scale: A0 – C8
- Sensitivity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Material: Plastic
- SGX-2 Acoustic: 240 Voices
- EP-1 Electric Piano: 100 Voices
- AL-1 Analog Modelling: 36 Voices
- CX-3 Tonewheel Organ: 128 Voices
- VOX Organ: 100 Voices
- Compact Organ: 100 Voices
- EQ: 3 Band
- EQ Parameters: Low, Mid, High
- Reverb Types: Hall, Stage, Room Spring
- Delay Types: Delay, Cross, Tape, Mod Delay
- Preloaded PCM Storage Capacity: 19 GB
- Demo Songs: 16
- Controllers: Pitch Bend Wheel, Modulation Wheel, SW1 Button, SW2 Button
- Master Volume: Master Volume Knob
- Connector: XLR-3-32 Type
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Maximum Level: +16 dBu
- Load Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Connector: 6.3mm TS Phone Jacks, Unbalanced
- Stereo Output Impedance: 1.1 kOhm
- Mono Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Maximum Level: +16 dBu
- Connector: 6.3 mm Stereo Phone Jack
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Maximum Level: 150 mW + 150 mW @32 ohm
- Power Consumption: 30 Watts
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB A: Storage Media
- USB B: USB-MIDI Interface
- Power Supply: AC Cord
- Foot Controllers: Damper, Switch, Pedal
- Colour: Black
- Included Accessories: AC Cord, Music Stand, DS-1H Damper Pedal, M-SV Keyboard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.