View Full Description
Responsive Hammer III Weighted Key Action
The Kawai CN35 Digital Piano utilises Kawai's Responsive Hammer III weighted key action, which emulates the distinctive smooth and responsive feel of playing a real acoustic grand piano. When pressed, each of the CN35's keys throws a metal hammer which plays the note, much like the action of a genuine acoustic piano. The hammers are all carefully micro-engineered to ensure perfect balance, and are graded in size and weight to provide a heavier response on the bass notes and a lighter touch at the treble end. The CN35 features triple-sensor technology, which accurately measures the forward and backward movements of each hammer for a supremely realistic playing experience.
Virtual Technician Technology
The CN35 also features Kawai's innovative Virtual Technician technology, which allows you to shape the tonal characteristics of your sound to suit your needs. This feature offers various adjustable settings including voicing and regulation; string and damper resonances; subtle hammer and key release noises, and even the precise tuning and volume of individual notes. With the ability to store personalised instrument configurations to memory, the Virtual Technician feature enables you to customise the instrument to achieve the piano sound you've always dreamed of.
Extensive Voice Library with Progressive Harmonic Imaging™ Sampling
The CN35 digital piano comes equipped with a vast library of over 300 high quality instrument sounds, including an extremely faithful reproduction of Kawai's acclaimed Kawai EX hand-built concert grand piano. This iconic instrument has been expertly recorded and sampled using state-of-the-art Progressive Harmonic Imaging™ (PHI) sound technology, allowing you to enjoy the incredible dynamic range and expressiveness of a professional quality grand piano in the comfort of your own home.
- Width: 1380mm
- Depth: 470mm
- Height: 890mm
- Speakers: 12x8cm x 2, 13cm x 2
- Weight: 55KG
- Keys: 88
- Sound Source: Progressive Harmonic Imaging
- Action: Responsive Hammer 3
- Key Tops: Ivory Touch
- Feel: Triple Sensor System
Sounds & Effects
- Polyphony: 256 Maximum
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Internal Sounds: 324
- Drum Kit Sounds: 12
- GM2 Compatible: Yes
- Effects: Chorus, Classic Chorus, Stereo Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Phaser, Rotary 1-3, Phaser+Amp, AutoPan+Amp
- Virtual Technician: Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Soft Pedal Depth, Stretch Tuning, Stretch Curve, User Tuning, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Minimum Touch
- Lesson Function: 5 Alfred’s Basic Piano, Burgmüller 25, Czerny 30, Czerny 100, Beyer 100
- Dual Mode: Yes, with Adjustable Volume Balance
- 4 Hand Mode: Yes, with Adjustable Volume Balance
- Recorder: 3 Song, 15,000 Maximum Notes
- Audio Recorder: MP3/WAV/MID 16 Tracks
- USB Functions: Saving, Deleting and Loading
- Registration: 18 Memories
- Demo Songs: 32
- Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 12/8 with 100 Rhythms
- Concert Magic Songs: 88
- Touch Curves: Light 1, Light 2, Normal, Heavy 1, Heavy 2, Off
- Pedals: Grand Feel with Damper, Sostenuto and Soft
- Output Power: 20 Watt x 2
- USB Jacks: 1 to Host, 1 to Device
- Line In: L, Mono, R
- Line Out: L, Mono, R
- Headphone Jacks: 2
- Pedal: 1
- MIDI In/Out: 1
- Finish: Premium Satin White
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.