View Full Description
Grand Feel Compact Keyboard
Setting standards in the industry. The Kawai CN27 features the latest keyboard design and action. Combining realistic materials, motion and mechanisms, the CN27 recreates the exceptional touch of the finest concert grand pianos. With extended pivot length, the key action serves you a realistic acoustic grand feel. With triple sensors and improved hammer trigger mechanisms, the upright piano offers more consistency and durability. In addition, Kawai's triple-senor key detection system allows you to repeat notes (such as trills) and yet produce a smooth and natural sound. Altogether, the new and improved design technology by Kawai pushes the CN27 to the top of its class. Rivalling even their grand pianos!
Kawai's Flagship Grand Piano
The flagship. With the CN27 you can bring the grand concert sound home to you! The Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and EX have been faithfully sampled to reproduce a rich and realistic concert sound. Engineered with the sonic capabilities of a world-class grand piano, the CN27 digital piano is carefully made to serve you an incredible playing experience.
The Built-in Lesson Function
Learning made easy. The CN27 offers a convenient way to learn and practise piano at different skill levels. With the Lesson Function, you can control your learning. Equipped with a great selection of built-in etudes, piece and practise songs, you can play along and practise at your own pace. Anytime any day.
An Elegant Modern Design
The CN27 embodies a sleek, satin cabinet, with a flat fascia and raised upper board for a classic upright feel. The broad music rest has been especially designed to accommodate larger scores, with a high quality surface. Adjusting the angle of the music rest couldn't be easier, as it can be adjusted to suit the player's preferred position. It can also be laid flat, which is ideal for making notes and composing. The distinctive KAWAI logo, representing over 90 years of acoustic piano crafting excellence, adorns the CN27’s fallboard. Its metallic finish glimmers in the light, capturing the graceful movements of the player’s hands below.
A 5-Year European Warranty
As an expression of the confidence Kawai have in the design and manufacturing of their instruments, they offer a 5-year warranty for parts and labour with all their digital pianos. Within the first two years, which is covered by Gear4music, simply contact our Customer Services team on 0330 365 444 and we will organise the repair/replacement, subject to issue. Kawai will honour any manufacturing defects after this two year period subject to completing the warranty information which will be enclosed with your piano and Kawai will organise the repair/replacement as deemed necessary.
Included In This Pack
Kawai CN27 Features
- Action: Responsive Hammer III
- Key Material: Plastic
- Key Surface:Ivory Touch
- Let-off simulation: Yes
- Sensors: 3
- Velocity Curves: Light, Normal, Heavy, Off
- Key Lid: Yes (Sliding Type)
- Sound Source: Progressive Harmonic Imaging™, 88 Key Sampling
- Sounds: Concert Grand, Concert Grand 2, Studio Grand, Studio Grand 2, Mellow Grand, Mellow Grand 2, Modern Piano, Rock Piano, Classic E.Piano, Modern E.Piano, Jazz Organ, Church Organ, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, String Ensemble, Slow Strings, Choir, New Age Pad, Atmosphere
- Polyphony: max. 192 notes
- Virtual Technician: Smart Mode: Smart Mode: 10 Presets, Advanced Mode (via Virtual Technician app): Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Temperament Key, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard Modes: Dual, 4Hands
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Live Hall, Concert Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: Yes, preset
- Metronome/Beats: 7 Beats, Tempo and Volume adjustable
- Recorder: 3 Songs, max. 10.000 notes
- Lesson Function: Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100); Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, Opus 849); Beyer (Vorschule im Klavierspiel, Opus 101); Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A; Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B
- Concert Magic Songs: 40
- Demo Songs: 19
- Display: 3 Segment LED
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible), Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant
- USB Functions: USB-to-Host
- Other Features: Tuning, Transpose, Brilliance, SHS Mode, Phones Type, Sound Preview, Vocal Assist, Startup Settings, Auto Power Off , Transmit Program Change Number, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi Timbral Mode
- Sound System: 12 cm x 2 Full range speaker
- Amplifier: 2 x 20W
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Pedals: Grand Feel System with Damper (Half-Pedal), Sostenuto and Soft
- Music Rack: Yes (adjustable)
- Jacks: MIDI (IN/OUT), USB (to Host), Headphones x 2 (1/4", 1/8")
- Height in cm: 86
- Width in cm: 135.6
- Depth in cm: 4
- Weight in kg: 43
- Finishes: Premium Rosewood, Premium Satin Black, Premium Satin White
- Included: Warranty Card, Owner's Manual, Internal Song Lists
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.