Kawai CA58 Digital Piano Package, Satin White
Kawai CA58 Digital Piano Package, Satin WhiteDetails
The Kawai CA58 digital piano is the fourth model of the '8 range' bringing together a host of new features - the Grand Feel Compact wooden-key keyboard, Harmonic Imaging XL sound engine and Bluetooth connectivity. This high-quality digital piano also comes complete with an adjustable stool by Gear4music and a pair of SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones.
Product Ref: 100540View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.84 per month Finance from £54.84 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Grand Feel Compact Wooden-key Keyboard
The Kawai CA58 features the latest in design keyboard design and action. The GF Compact action has been designed in order to replicate the authentic touch characteristics of leading Grand Feel keyboard actions.
Using the standard long wooden keysticks for all 88 keys and the same seesaw action featured on centuries old pianos, the extended pivot point in this compact design provides more consistency when playing towards the rear of the keyboard. This technology pushes the CA58 to the top of its class rivaling even their grand pianos!
The CA58 incorporates grade-weighted hammers, counterweights in the bass region and let-off simulation. The triple-senor key detection system allows you to repeat a note (such as trills) and produce a smooth natural sound.
Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and Kawai EX Grand Piano Sounds
Two of Kawai's flagship grand pianos are sampled to produce a rich and expressive sound. The Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and EX have both been faithfully sampled in order to create an upright digital piano with the sonic capabilities of a high-end grand piano. Making use of Kawai's advanced Harmonic Imaging XL technology, with complex algorithms and extra long sampling, the sounds are true across the dynamic range - from a delicate pianissimo to a rapturous fortissimo, without any sudden changes. With the 256 note polyphony, notes will not 'drop out' unexpectedly during florid passages.
The Virtual Technician feature allows various settings to be amended at the touch of a button, whether it be for the instrument, reverb settings or damper settings. Individual tuning and volume can even be adjusted for individual notes and stored to memory for easy recall.
Bluetooth MIDI, Built-in lessons, MP3/WAV audio recording and playback
A wide range of features are available to complement the wooden keyboard and piano sounds. Having integrated Bluetooth allows the piano to communicate with your smart device using the Sound Museum and Virtual Technician iOS apps to adjust settings remotely and a range of educational and teaching tolls for aspiring pianists can also be accessed. More advanced features such as Dual and Four Hands modes divide the digital piano into two distinct halves allowing student and teacher to practice together on one instrument. The advanced Spatial Headphone Sound technology provides extra realism to the sound when using headphones and therefore helping to reduce auditory fatigue when used for long periods of time.
Using the powerful in-built MP3/WAV recorder and player, song files can be loaded from a USB device can be played through the powerful 100W 4-speaker system or for performances to be recorded, overdubbed and shared online. USB-MIDI and MIDI connectors allow you to hook up to a computer and other devices and also gives stereo Line In and Line Out connections to allow use in larger venues.
Housing the CA58 is a premium quality cabinet with a flat fascia and raised upper board for a classic upright feel. The broad music rest has been especially designed to accommodate larger scores with a high quality surface and a round design. Adjusting the angle of the music rest couldn't be easier as it can be adjusted to suit the player's preferred position, or laid flat - ideal for making notes of composing. The cabinet is available in three attractive finishes: Premium Rosewood, Premium Satin Black and Premium Satin White so it will fit in a variety of different settings.
KeyboardGrand Feel Compact Action
- 88 Wooden Keys
- Grade-weighted Hammers
- Ivory Touch
- Let-off simulation
- Triple Sensor Key Detection
PedalGrand Feel Pedal System
- Damper (with half-pedal support)
Piano SoundHarmonic Imaging XL (HI-XL)
- 88-key Stereo Sampling
- SK-EX, EX Recording
- 256 Note Maximum Polyphony
Piano ResonanceAcoustic Rendering
- Damper Resonance
- String Resonance
- Undamped String Resonance
- Cabinet Resonance
Piano AdjustmentVirtual Technician (19 Parameters)
- Touch Curve (including User Touch Curve)
- Voicing (including 88-key User Voicing)
- Damper Resonance
- String Resonance
- Undampened String Resonance
- Key-off Effect
- Fall-back Noise
- Hammer Delay
- Topboard Simulation
- Decay Time
- Minimum Touch
- Stretch Tuning (including 99-key User Tuning)
- Temperament (including User Temperament)
- Temperament Key
- Key volume (including 88-key User Key Volume)
- Half-Pedal Adjust
- Soft Pedal Depth
- Four Hands
- Startup Setting
- Sound Demo: 32 Songs
- Piano Music: 29 Songs
- Concert Magic: 179 Songs
- Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100)
- Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, Opus 849)
- Czerny 100 (Hundert Übungsstücke, Opus 139)
- Beyer 106 (Vorschule im Klavierspiel, Opus 101)
- Bach: Inventionen
- Sonatinen Album 1
- Chopin Walzer (Chopin waltzes series)
- Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1A
- Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1B
- Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A
- Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B
- Alfred’s Basic Adult Piano Course Lesson Book Level 1
- Classical Piano Collection
- Classical Lesson Scores
- Finger Exercises
- Total Memory: Approximately 90,000 notes
- No. of Songs: 10
- Parts: 2
- No. of Sounds: 42 Voices
- Reverb: 6 Types
- Brilliance: Yes
- Other Effects: 24 Types
- Metronome Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Drum Patterns: 100
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT Compatible), Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification Compliant
- USB Audio Recorder: Record/Playback - MP3, WAV, SMF
- USB Audio Recorder Functions: Overdubbing, Line In Recording
- App Functions: Virtual Technician App (iOS), Sound Museum App (iOS)
- Headphone Ports: 1 x 1/4" 1 x 1/8" Stereo Jacks
- MIDI: MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, Bluetooth MIDI
- Line Out: 1/4" L/MONO, R (with volume adjust knob)[unbalanced]
- Line In: 1/8" Stereo (with volume adjust knob)[unbalanced]
- USB to Host: Yes
- USB to Device: Yes
- Power Consumption: 45W
- Power: Power Cable
- Speakers: 13cm x 2, (8x12cm) x 2
- Output Power: 100W (50W x 2)
- Headphone Enhancements: Spatial Headphone Sound, Headphone Type
- Display: 128 x 64 Pixel LCD with Backlight
- Key Cover: Collapsible Type (3 Angle Adjustability)
- Headphones: Headphone Hook
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 145.5 x 45.5 x 92.5cm (not including music rest)
- Weight: 73kg
- Finish: Premium Satin White
- Included Documents: Warranty Card, Owner's Manual, Internal Song Lists
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.