Casio Celviano GP300 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Satin Black Package
Casio Celviano GP300 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Satin Black PackageDetails
Sound and touch. The senses that define your piano playing. It?s those sensations that have been obsessed over for the new Casio Celviano GP-300 hybrid grand piano. Created together with world renowned grand piano builders C. Bechstein, it delivers an experience you can?t mistake.
For instance. The GP-300 actually uses a full grand piano action mechanism. You get an action that doesn?t just feel like a grand piano - this is the feel of a grand piano. Lifting the lid, you even see the hammers in motion. The drive for excellence is apparent all over the GP-300.
Particularly where it matters. The sound. The sound is inherited from three of the finest pianos on earth. Derived from grand pianos in Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna. In each of these, you?ll hear the dedication to achieving an impeccable sound.
Product Ref: 72475View Full Description
Buy on finance from £52.30 per month Finance from £52.30 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Genuine Responsive Action of a Grand Piano
Casio and C. Bechstein. They both know that the way a piano feels to play - it’s a deal breaker. So you’ll notice the subtle touches on the Casio GP-300 that make it a privilege to play. The 88 full sized keys are made from high grade Austrian Spruce. The very same you would find on the revered C. Bechstein concert grand pianos.
The beautifully weighted keys also connect to real key hammers. These give you the most distinguishable and responsive feel when you play. Casio made sure the construction and action of the hammers follow the same principles of those found on grand pianos. The authentically weighted keys and grand piano action result in the nuances and expressions of your playing all being there, right where you expect them.
Original Technology to Improve Sound
At its best – technology elevates an experience. Which is exactly what Casio and C. Bechstein ensured when they developed the GP-300. The ‘Grand Acoustic Sound System’ gives you three distinctive grand piano tones. They are the result of the meticulous study of three exceptional pianos from Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna.
The Berlin grand piano style is notable for its balanced sound, up and down the keyboard. The Hamburg style for its hugely rich and brilliant sound. With the Vienna style standing out for its low-end focus – delivering the embracing warmth they’re known for.
The built in ‘Hall Simulator’ can accentuate those characteristics. It lets you use the acoustic characteristics of notable concert halls, opera houses, and cathedrals from around the world. Giving you the atmospheric reverberations and subtleties from each place. Casio intensely analysed and processed the shape and sound of these spaces, so that the resulting sound is beyond reproach.
Grand Pedal System
You don't play a grand pianow with just your hands. Therefore, the GP-300 has the 'Grand Pedal System' which can detect subtle changes in the performer's foot pressure, and adjust the sound accordingly. Furthermore, you can customise the feel of the pedals to just how you like it.
Carefully Designed Speakers
The carefully composed sound of the GP-300 is delivered by a bespoke amp and speaker system. Designed to fully realise the potential of the technology in the GP-300. Its six speakers effectively spread the sound of the piano across entire rooms. Giving you the unmistakable, rich sound of a grand piano.
The thing is. You can’t always play at full volume. This is where the GP-300 has two key advantages. First, a headphone mode, simply put, you get the entire experience in your headphones – so you can practise in absolute silence. Second, a Volume Sync EQ means that when playing out loud, you get the full, uncompromised sound at every volume level.
Empowered by an On-board Computer
The hybrid nature of the GP-300 means you still get practical digital features. Coming with USB ports which allow you to record directly to flash drives or into a computer. MIDI inputs and outputs that let you use the GP-300 as a MIDI controller, along with the traditional ¼ inch input and outputs. You can even record straight onto the piano itself thanks to a built-in audio recorder.
To make the GP-300 even more flexible, 23 extra tones are included in the sound library. Containing string sections, basses, and organs – you can quickly layer up your sound. Combined with the 256 note polyphony, you’ll be able to simply record demos.
SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones
Finished in rubberised black, these SubZero headphones are collapsible and lightweight. The padded headband and soft earcups ensure you can listen to music comfortably for long periods. Not only suitable for the GP-300, their 3.5mm jack means they work on all type of devices, reproducing a high-quality, balanced sound.
Adjustable Piano Stool by Gear4Music
A high quality, height adjustable piano stool which allows you to find exactly the right position to support your posture. Finished in matte black, with a black leather look top, this stool looks great with the GP-300.
- Keyboard: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard (Sames wood as C. Bechstein grand pianos)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), Off
- Sound Source: AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Tones: 26 built-in tones: BERLIN GRAND, BERLIN GRAND MELLOW, BERLIN GRAND BRIGHT, HAMBURG GRAND, HAMBURG GRAND MELLOW, HAMBURG GRAND BRIGHT, VIENNA GRAND, VIENNA GRAND MELLOW, VIENNA GRAND BRIGHT, GRAND PIANO MODERN, GRAND PIANO ROCK, GRAND PIANO JAZZ, ELECTRIC PIANO 1, ELECTRIC PIANO 2, FM E.PIANO, 60'S E.PIANO, HARPSICHORD, VIBRAPHONE, STRINGS 1, STRINGS 2, PIPE ORGAN, JAZZ ORGAN, ELECTRIC ORGAN 1, ELECTRIC ORGAN 2, ACOUSTIC BASS, RIDE BASS
- Layer/Split: Layer / Split
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator: 12 types, Listening Position Settings: Player's Position 1type, Listener's Position 3types, Chorus: 4 types, Brilliance: 7 levels, DSP: (Preset for some tones)
- Built-in Songs: Concert Play (Audio Song): 15, Music Library (MIDI Song): 60, Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Song Expansion: 10 Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, left hand off, both parts off
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback
- [Audio recording] Max. 99 songs approximately 25 min/song (44.1kHz WAV Format)
- Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
- Top Board Open / Close
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- Grand Pedal System
- 3 pedals(Damper, Soft, Sostenuto)
- Half Pedal Effect for Damper: Continuous recognition, 5levels position
- MIDI: IN / OUT
- 16 cm x 2 (10 cm plus 5 cm)x 2
- 3-way, 6-speakers
- Amp Output: 30W x 2 plus 20W x 2
- USB TO HOST, USB TO DEVICE
- MIDI IN / OUT
- PHONES / OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo standard)
- LINE IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- LINE OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,434×489×963 mm (w/o score stand)
- Weight: 77.5 kg
- Body Colour/Finish: Satin Black
- Included Accessories: Score Stand, Score Book, Bench, AC Adapter
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the front door of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.