View Full Description
This piano is also available in the AP-650 Complete Pack, offering everything you need in a convenient bundle.
Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
When you play the AP-650, it feels like you're playing an acoustic piano. The Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard responds to the players touch with three sensors that detect the touch of keys sequentially. The simulated ebony and ivory keys offer a luxurius texture and smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The minute crimp of the surface finish means that the keys have a perfect fingertip fit, even when you're playing for extended lengths of time.
Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR Technology
In addition to feeling like an acoustic piano, the AP-650 sounds like one too. All 88 keys incorporate a stereo resonance simulator, and are able to give remarkably realistic sounds taken from enhanced waveform data sampling, stored on the AP-650's installed memory. The rich, resonating tones that are produced by the AP-650 are due to Casio's Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source. The improvements Casio have made to the memory of the Celviano series mean that it can produce the natural tones you'd only expect from an acoustic piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes.
Packed with More Features as Standard
The damper resonance achieves a deeper and more naturally beautiful resonance than a pedal, the subtle changes in reverberation occur in response to the delicate pressure exerted by even partial pedal operation
The Key Off and Lid Simulator features on the AP-650 contribute to its convincing acoustic piano sound. The new keyboard system reproduces the nuances that occur from the speed at which you release each key, creates even more authentic reverberations. The volume and quality of the sound change when the lid on a grand piano is raised or lowered. The lid simulator allows you to select the degree to which the lid is open or closed, providing you with even more options for differing sounds.
As well as these incredible features specially developed by Casio, the AP-650 digital piano has an array of versatile features as standard. The Lesson Feature, Duet Mode, and Music Library make the AP-650 a digital piano that is suited for both beginners and more practised pianists.
To view more detailed features and specifications for the Casio Celviano AP-650, please download the PDF file from the link below
- Keyboard: 88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, Simulated ebony and ivory keys
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Tones: 250 built-in tones - 14 Grand Piano tones,17 Electric Piano tones, 14 Organ tones,16 Strings tones, 47 Various tones, 128 GM tones,14 Drum sets
- Built-in Songs: 60 (Music Library) + 6 (demo tunes)
- Pedals: 3 pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto), damper = seamless operation
- Display Screen: Full-dot LCD with backlight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,377 x 427 x 911mm (Excluding music stand, and other projections)
- Weight: 50.2kg
- Body Colour/Finish: Black wood tone finish
- Included Accessories: AC adaptor (AD-E24500LW), score book, music stand, headphone hook
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option free of charge, which is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs but you don't have anyone else available to help. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are also available for an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
Delivery & Installation
This is our premium service and includes full delivery, installation and setup in any room you wish. The installers will also take away the packaging.
For the 2 man or delivery and installation services, please call us if your home is on the 2nd floor or above or has unusual access circumstances on 0330 365 4444.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.