Casio Celviano AP 260 Digital Piano Package
Casio Celviano AP 260 Digital Piano PackageDetails
Product Ref: 67395View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.50 per month Finance from £16.50 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For a grand piano sound with seamless transitions and a superior dynamic range, the AP 260 digital piano is for you. The grand piano sounds and open string simulation deliver an unprecedented level of realism and expression. Four dynamic levels of stereo piano samples are also integrated with Casio's proprietary Linear Morphing System.
Celviano's Duet Mode is great for educational use, allowing the student and teacher to practice at the keyboard simultaneously. You can layer two of the 18 built-in tone sounds or split the keyboard to allow a bass sound on the left hand. It has a built-in library of 60 songs that can be practiced at any tempo utilizing the dual headphone outputs or the internal speaker system.
Quickly and easily connect the AP 260 to your computer via the handy USB, with no need to install drivers. It's as simple as that. And with 128 notes of polyphony, this Casio digital piano has plenty of horsepower, along with the ability to layer sounds and use the damper pedal without worry of dropped notes. You can also enjoy the feeling of participating in a magnificent performance with the on-board high-quality audio data recordings of 10 live orchestra performances.
The SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones have been specially designed for studio and recording situations. Offering high quality sound and a larger frequency range than most of their competitors, these headphones offer excellent value for money. With a 3m cable, an included 6.3mm adapter and a comfortable, non slip headband, these are perfect for all studio situations.
This Piano Stool by Gear4music is a fixed height piece of musical furniture with a spacious storage compartment for music or music accessories that comes in an eye-catching Black finish.
- 18 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital effects: reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes Two GRAND PIANO buttons and an ELEC PIANO button for instant access
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Auto Power Off
- Keys: 88 keys, weighted scaled hammer action, Tri-Sensor keys
- Touch Response: 3 Sensitivity levels / Off
- Sound Source: AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator) " Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source "
- Acoustic Resonance: Yes
- Polyphony (max): 128
- Tones: 18 new, enhanced tones
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Brilliance: -3 0 +3
- Layer/Split: Yes
- Lesson Function: Part on/off (lesson part right hand/left hand)
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Preset Songs: 10 (Concert play) 60 (Music Library)
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note: 20 to 255)
- Transpose: 2 Octaves(-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- USB Storage (to PC): Yes
- Speakers: 4.7" x 2"
- Amplifier: 8W + 8W
- Recorder: 2 Tracks x 1 song, approx. 5,000 notes maxium, real time recordings/playback
- Other Functions: Grand piano button x 2 (Concert, Modern), Elec piano button, duet function, temperaments (preset scale): Equal + 16 other types, Auto power off: off after approx. 4 idel hours (Default setting), octave shift +/- 2 octaves, panel lock, slide-type keyboard cover
- USB: Yes (Type B)
- Pedals: Built-in 3 pedals Half-Damper pedal Operation
- Terminals: Headphones (Standard stero jack) x 2, External power (12V DC)
- AC Adaptor: Yes (AD-A12150LW)
- Pedals (Half-Damper pedal Operation): Yes
- Bench: Yes
- Music Stand: Yes
- Score Book: Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Unit size w/stand: 54.2" x 17.0" x 33.1" (w/o score stand)
- Unit weight w/stand: 87.1 lbs.
- Boxed size: 58.7" (W) x 22.6" (D) x 19.5" (H)
- Boxed weight: 125.7 lbs.
- Body Colour/Finish: Black wood tone
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
- 1/4" Jack Adaptor
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.