Casio CDP 230R Digital Piano Deluxe Pack, Black
Casio CDP 230R Digital Piano Deluxe Pack, BlackDetails
The Casio CDP 230R Digital Piano Pack features everything needed by the developing musician. The 700 AHL voices and 200 preset rhythms allow you to play a large number of styles and genres. The CDP 230R's integrated arpeggiator, scale tuning and effects enhance your performances. This model's 88 keys benefit from a scaled hammer action and weighted feel for a dynamic response to your playing. The CDP 230R's slim design and user friendly interface makes it suitable for practice, gigs and band rehearsals. This pack also includes Casio's CS44P stand, Gear4music HP-170 headphones and a piano stool with storage by Gear4music, providing you with everything needed to continue your development.
Product Ref: 96342View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.18 per month Finance from £12.18 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
FREE digital downloadable book with the purchase of selected qualifying instruments.
Casio Music UK has combined with Rockschool to provide a FREE digital downloadable book with the purchase of selected qualifying instruments. An access website code to the digital music will be provided in the form of a leaflet inside the product box.
AHL Sound Source and 48-Note Polyphony
Acoustic and Highly-Compressed Large-Waveform (AHL) coupled with Scaled Hammer Action brings the sound of the digital CDP 230R closer to that of an acoustic piano, and delivers more texture and depth with every keystroke. The 48 note polyphony is a significant advantage when playing complex pieces.
Voices, Songs and Rhythms
Up to 700 separate voices are stored within the CDP 230R, making the possibilities endless. The effect of a full band is achieved at the touch of a button with the CDP 230R’s Auto Accompaniment feature, producing all the chords and supplementary harmonies you need to easily build the layers of a performance. There are also 200 pre-set rhythms that can act as a full musical accompaniment, and 152 stored songs to play along with or listen to.
The CDP 230R is packed with features that help you create the most original music possible. Reverb and Chorus add depth whilst the Layer function allows two tones alongside each other. The Split effect can divide the CDP 230R into two separate instruments, meaning the player can control two effects with either hand. This shows the amount of variety and variability available to create a truly unique performance.
Powerful Lesson Functions
The Step Up Lesson feature on the CDP 230R is an effective way of learning new songs. The feature allows the player to listen to a phrase, play it with assistance via the LCD screen, and then perform it on their own. The CDP 230R will then evaluate the performance, and give assistance by calling out finger numbers. This means effective learning, anytime, making the CDP 230R perfect for both beginners and improving players
- Width: 1322mm
- Height: 286mm
- Depth: 129mm
- Weight (Keyboard): 11.3KG
- Weight (With Stand): 19.2KG
- Number of Keys: 88-keys
- Action: Scaled Hammer Action
- Feel: Weighted
- Touch Response Levels: 3, Off
- Sound Source: Dual-element AHL
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Tones: 700 built-in tones
- Standard Rhythms: 200
- User Rhythms: 10
- Hall Reverb: 1 Type
- Reverb: 10 Types
- Chorus: 5 Types
- Auto Accompaniment: Integrated
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-In Songs: 152
- Maximum Sampling Capacity: 8 Sounds Max
- Maximum Sampling Time: 10 Seconds Max
- Song Expansion: 10 songs maximum (up to 320KB total)
- Lesson Function
- Step Up Lesson
- Lesson Part Select
- Performance Evaluation
- Voice Fingering Guide
- Right Hand, Left Hand, Both Hands
- Metronome Tempo Range: Quarter Note = 30 to 255
- Rhythm Editor: 10 User Rhythms
- Registration: 4 Sets x 8 Banks
- Music Preset: 305 Presets
- One Touch Preset: 200 Sets
- Auto Harmonize: 12 Types
- Arpeggiator: 90 Types
- Preset Scale: Equal Temperament + 16 Types
- Octave Shift: Plus and Minus 2 Octaves
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- Tracks: 6
- Songs: 5
- Lesson Recording Songs: 1
- Approximate Note Storage: 12,000
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- SD Memory Card Slot: Supported SD memory card capacities: SD or SDHC memory card, Up to 32GB, SMF (Format 0/1)*, CASIO format song playback, recorded song/CASIO format song/sampled sound/user rhythm/user scale/registration save/load, recorded song SMF format save, card format, file delete * Supports SMF Format 0 or Format 1 only for playback.
- GM Compatibility: Level 1
- Terminals: USB
- Speakers: [12cm/6cm (oval)] x 2, Full Force Sound Speakers
- Amp Output: 8W?8W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Headphones (Stereo standard jack)
- Audio In
- Mic In /Sampling
- USB: type B*
- External Power (12V DC)
- * USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Body Colour/Finish: Black (BK)
- Included Accessories: Pedal (SP-3), Music stand, AC adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Song book
HP-170 Headphones Specifications
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108bB S.P.L at 1KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Power Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
Piano Stool Specifications
- Height: 480mm
- Width: 550mm
- Depth: 325mm
- Model: Fixed Height
- Finish: Black
- Compartment: Yes
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the front door of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.