Arturia Drumbrute Impact
Arturia Drumbrute ImpactDetails
The drum machine includes a powerful 64-step sequencer, as well as performance controls such as the Looper, Roller and Polyrhythm. It also features built-in effects and swing control for taking your drums to the next level.
Product Ref: 121111View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.47 per month Finance from £7.47 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
10 Hard-Hitting Analog Drum Sounds
Building on the success of the original Drumbrute, the Drumbrute Impact sees a revamped design and new sound. The drum machine includes 10 cutting-edge analog percussion sounds. The percussion sounds include everything from high-impact kick drums to searing hats and powerful snares.
The analog circuitry delivers classic warmth and grit associated with classic synths. The unique sound is sought-after in the music world for its unique tonal characteristics. Analog sounds are revered for their rich and hard-hitting tonality.
Innovative Colour Sound-Shaping
One of the most unique controls is the ‘Colour’ function. You can use the Colour functionality to introduce unique, per-instrument effects for tonal variation. This can be used to add distortion, extra snap or crack to your sounds.
You can even create automated changes by using the Colour control within a sequence. The built-in distortion also offers added crunch for your sounds.
Powerful 64-Step Sequencer
The powerful integrated sequencer allows you to create rhythms and patterns on the fly. The 64-step sequencer provides the ability to store and recall up to 64 patterns.
You can use the sequencer to create everything from drum and percussive loops to creating melodic patterns and polyrhythms. An integrated touch-strip allows you change your sound in real-time. You can use the touch strip to generate beat-repeats, glitches and filtering for live sounds. This makes the Drumbrute Impact perfect as a live performance instrument.
Looper, Roller, Polyrhythm and Swing
Versatile performance controls and filters allows you to get the most of our patterns and sounds. The Looper, Step Repeat and Roller functions allow you to mix up your rhythms and sequences. It provides added control for live performances, allowing you to loop or roll sections on the fly.
The Swing feature changes the style and timing of your sounds. You can use the natural ‘Swing’ feature to add extra groove into your sequences, adding subtle time shifts to create a natural feel.
Headphone Output and Group Outputs
The Drumbrute Impact includes a wide range of connection options. You can hook up the unit with virtually any other synths, sequencer or MIDI controller. A 3.5mm headphone output allows you to monitor your sound privately. It can also be used for practising without the need for speakers.
Group outputs are also available, with four additional outputs for the Kick, Snares, Hi-Hats or the FM sound. You can use the outputs to send the sound for post-processing with external gear.
Compact and Portable
The compact yet robust design makes the unit highly portable. You can fit it easily within a backpack or a satchel for ease of transportation.
The Drumbrute includes a wide range of premium-grade components and controls, such as the ultra-durable and responsive pads. Each channel features its own dedicated potentiometers for controlling decay, pitch, tone and other parameters.
The rugged construction ensures a long life-span with ultra-durable components. The rear of the unit also features clock I/O connectivity as well as MIDI I/O, providing syncing and interfacing capabilities.
- 10 in-your-face analog sounds: high-impact drum sounds, including a chest-pounding kick, two face-slapping snares, hi and low toms, a zingy cymbal, searing hats, a massive FM synth sound, and a cowbell
- Powerful sequencer: 64 patterns with up to 64 steps
- Polyrhythm: set unique pattern lengths for each instrument
- Looper: for glitchy beat-repeats
- Roller: add per instrument drum fills
- Songs: chain up to 16 patterns, save up to 16 songs
- Swing: add some groove to your rhythm, either globally or per drum
- Randomness: add unpredictable variations to your pattern
- Output distortion: rich, specially voiced distortion on the output to add some filth when you need it, and bypass when you don’t
- Sync to anything: connect to practically any hardware or software instruments, sequencers, or interfaces with MIDI, clock, or USB
- 3.5mm headphone output
- Metronome: removed from the main output when headphones are connected, so you hear it and not your audience
- Group outputs: four additional outputs to send the Kick, Snares, Hi Hats, or the FM Sound out separately for post-processing
- Colour: unique to DrumBrute Impact, “Colour” can be activated per instrument, or per step. Colour adds overdrive to the kick, make the snares snap and crack, and excites the hats, toms, and FM sound
- Dimensions: 350 x 290 x 90 mm / 13.77 x 11.41 x 3.54 inch
- Weight: 1.84kg / 4,05lb
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.