Yamaha AS201 Integrated HiFi Ampliifier, Black
Yamaha AS201 Integrated HiFi Ampliifier, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 50366View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha has a high reputation for HiFi components. The A-S201 was created by taking advantage of this rich experience and high technological expertise. Based on the concept of 'Natural Sound', for reproducing all music as it really sounds, and built with scrupulous care from circuit design to basic sound production. This entry level model still reproduces high sound quality and musically rich sound.
Natural Open Sound
The A-S201, with 100W (8 ohms, 40Hz-20kHz, 0.2%) THD× 2 high drive power that's above its class, has a high sound quality design that minimises the length of signal routes and optimises the circuit layout. Positioning the power transformer near the power amp circuit reduces power loss while improving peak power supply capacity to enable high volume output. The signal ground and power supply ground are connected at one point, eliminating mutual interference to achieve a higher S/N ratio. The result is sound filled with clarity and a feeling of openness.
Engaging the Pure Direct Switch causes the audio signal to bypass the control circuits for bass and treble, balance and the back buffer amp. This improves sound quality while maintaining full output capacity. Shortening the signal route improves sound purity, helping to reproduce even the most delicate musical nuances.
The A-S201 inherits the simple and sophisticated design style that Yamaha HiFi audio is famous for. With an elegant hair line finish, it harmonises beautifully with other HiFi audio equipment. The operating buttons and volume knobs also show a commitment to simplicity and ease of use.
The A-S201 has one MM phono input terminal for connecting a record player. A total of five input terminals mean that it can be the central unit for different types of audio systems. And its large screw-type speaker terminals provide firm connections with thick speaker cables.
A power management function automatically cuts off the power (switches to standby mode) when the amplifier has not been operated for a long time. It can be set to 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours, or off. In addition, power consumption during standby is only 0.5W, achieving good energy saving performance.
- Yamaha high sound quality, created by rich experience and tradition, and high technological expertise
- Pure Direct Mode for greater sound purity
- Simple and sophisticated design
- Phono MM terminal for vinyl playback
- Screw-type speaker terminals
- Speaker selector and speaker terminals for two systems
- Simple design remote control
- Head phone terminal
- Maximum Power: (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe) 140 W + 140 W
- Maximum Power: (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD) 100 W + 100 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel: (8/6/4/2 ohms) 125 W/150 W/165 W/180 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-100 kHz(0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz) 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: (CD) 100 dB (S: 500 mV)
- Input Sensitivity: (CD) 500 mV / 47 k-ohms
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.5 W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 435 x 141 x 333 mm; 17-1/8" x 5-1/2" x 13-1/8"
- Weight: 6.7 kg; 14.8 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.