Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer
Sonos SUB Wireless SubwooferDetails
The Sonos SUB is a wireless subwoofer that integrates seamlessly with your other Sonos devices. The SUB provides deep, clear HiFi sound in a highly versatile package; position anywhere in your home then connect wirelessly over a WiFi network and control the system through your smartphone or PC.
Product Ref: 54001View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.71 per month Finance from £19.71 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ultimate Sound with No Vibration
The Sonos SUB delivers layers of deep bottomless sound, with no vibration from two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face allowing for ultimate sound and energy distribution with no cabinet buzz or rattle. Two class-D digital amplifiers are featured and have been professionally tuned to complement the speakers and acoustic architecture, with frequency response down to 25Hz for smooth bass delivery and highly detailed audio.
Access to All Muisc
The Sonos SUB comes pre-loaded with Internet radio stations. Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows and podcasts free of charge and browse by type or radio host. Sonos works seamlessly with a host of popular music streaming services and streams content to the room of your choice. You can also play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network. an analog input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, TV, DVD, VCR or radio) and play that music or audio on all players in the system.
Wireless App Control
You can control all your music and rooms with an Android® device, iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad®. A free app lets you control the SUB from the palm of your hand. If you have multiple music players you can control what music is playing in every room, from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren't tied to a specific player so you can use any controller to control the music and volume in all your rooms. The software is included to use any Mac or PC as a controller too.
The SUB can go anywhere and deliver music into your home wirelessly. Music players and controllers work on your home WiFi network or they can establish their own secure network using Sonosnet Wireless Mesh Technology. This uses sophisticated MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) technology, multiple antennas and radios together to boost signal strength and reach remote locations. This allows you to play different music in each room simultaneously or sync each room together and play the same all over your house in perfect unison.
The Sonos SUB is simple and easy to use. Simply put it in any room and connect it to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App. The easy System Set up software provides on-screen prompts on any controller.
The expandable design means you can add more and more speakers over time and build up your system for true multi-room music. The system will also automatically notify you of updates and new features once registered and can be easily updated with the press of one button.
- Amplifier: Two class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture
- Speakers: Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Dual Acoustic Ports: Carefully tuned to enhance the SUB performance
- Frequency Response: Plays down to 25Hz
- All Digital Sound: All filter settings, active equalisation and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the art DSP circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy
- Automatic Equalisation: The system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component to ensure amazing sound quality
- Ethernet Port: A single Ethernet port that can connect the SUB to a wired home network
- Wireless Connectivity: Works on your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router. Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Side Panel Button: Join Household
- Side Panel LEDs: Indicate SUB status
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 15 x 6.2 x 15.8in
- Weight: 16kgs
- Product Finish: Premium Black Gloss
- Package Contents: Sonos SUB, AC Power Cord, Warranty and Regulatory Booklet, and Quick Start Guide
- Multiple Orientations: Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement
- Rubber and Felt Feet: Built in rubber feet, optional felt feet included
- Supported Devices: SUB Works with all Sonos amplified components: CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5, PLAY:3, PLAY:1; PLAYBAR. Does not work with the non-amplified Sonos CONNECT/ZP90/ZP80.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.