Zoom B3n Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal
Zoom B3n Effects and Amp Simulator PedalDetails
Product Ref: 87760View Full Description
Spend another £85.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Built-In Stompbox Effects
The Zoom B3n Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal features a diverse range of built-in, high-quality effects. The effects range from dynamics and filter effects, overdrive, distortion, modulation, delay reverbs and more. The premium-quality DSP effects are ideal for adding depth and character to your bass tones. The stompbox style design makes it ideal for any bassist on the move, allowing you to easily tap into a world of creative options at the click of a button.
Amp & Cab Models
The Zoom B3N also features a range of amplifiers and cabinet emulations, ranging from classic vintage style amps to contemporary cabs for a more modern tone. In total, there is five classic bass amplifiers and five matching cabinets, replicated to sound like the real thing. You can also adjust the sound of each model, using the parameter knobs to find your desired tone.
Effects Chain & Looper
One of the most unique features of the Zoom B3n is the built-in looper function that allows you to record and overdub phrases of up to 80 seconds long. This opens up a world of creative possibilities, allowing you to create your own backing tracks live as well as loop riffs and more. You can create textures layers of sounds using the effects of your choice. In addition to the integrated looper, the B3n also includes delay effects that can be synchronised to a tap tempo function, as well as a built-in chromatic tuner for added convenience.
The lightweight yet highly portable design of the Zoom B3n makes it ideal for stage and studio performances. The simple yet intuitive layout features three independent LCD screens that display all your effect information as well as your chains. Connecting the B3n is easy too, simply plug your bass guitar in and start playing. The Zoom B3n even features 68 built-in rhythm patterns, making it ideal for practice and solo performances too. The Zoom B3n also boasts a range connectivity options including an auxiliary 1/8-inch stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. There is also a dedicated headphone jack for practising and dual output for mono or stereo L/R connection to bass amplifiers, speakers, audio interfaces and more. The integrated USB input allows you to manage your patches and download new effects and amp.cabinet emulators using Zoom’s guitar lab software.
- 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects
- 5 amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software
- Allows for downloading of additional effects and patch management
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Intuitive user interface with 3 independent editing displays
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard bass tunings, including open and drop tunings (tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz)
- Stereo/mono looper allows recording of up to
- 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to bass amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Effect Types: 80 (70 DSP Effects, 5 Amp Emulators, 5 Cab Emulators)
- Number of Simultaneous Effects: 7
- Number of User Banks/Patches: 150
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit w/128x Oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-Bit w/128x Oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32-Bit
- Frequency Characteristics: 20 – 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 kOhm Load)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -119 dBu
- Noise Floor (Residual Noise): -100 dBu
- Display: 128 x 32 Dot-Matrix LCD (x3)
- Power: AC Adaptor DC 9V (Centre Minus Plug), 500 mA
- Inputs: Standard Monaural Phone Jack
- Rated Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance (Line): 470 kOhm
- Aux In: Stereo Mini Jack (3.5 mm)
- Rated Input Level: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance (Line): 10 kOhm
- Control Input: Zoom FP02M
- Output R: Standard Monaural Phone Jack
- Maximum Output Level: Line +5 dBm
- L/Mono/Phone Outputs: Standard Stereo Phone Jack
- Maximum Output Level: Line +5 dBm
- Headphones: 15 mW + 15 mW (into 32 Ohm Load)
- USB: USB MIDI USB Micro-B
- Depth: 7.1'' (181 mm)
- Width: 9.2'' (234 mm)
- Height: 2.2'' (58 mm)
- Weight: 1.28 kg (2.8 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.