Zoom B1Xon Bass Multi Effects Pedal
Zoom B1Xon Bass Multi Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 89917View Full Description
Spend another £181.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Amazing Effects, Features, & Sounds
The B1Xon multi-effects pedal features a dozen of different DSP effects and amp models to choose from, letting you create a variety of unique sounds to expand your tonal possibilities. The effects range from distortion, compression, and modulation, to delays, reverbs, and amp models. The pedal also comes with 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, letting you practice your rhythm in a fun and easy way. Another great feature is its built in chromatic tuner, supporting all standard bass tunings and letting you decide whether to tune in silence or with a clean, unaffected sound. If that wasn’t enough, the B1Xon also has a looper, allowing you to loop up to 30 seconds and is completely controlled by a footswitch.
Complexity Made Easy
With a multi-effects unit, the need for a wide range of pedals and cables is reduced to one easy setup. The B1Xon allows up to 5 different effects to be used simultaneously with the ability to chain them together in any way you want, letting you create rich, complex effects or experiment to create new and unique sounds. A built-in expression pedal offers excellent tone adjustments right at your feet without the need to fiddle with the actual pedal. Use it to adjust the gain drive or volume, or add wah and filtering effects to your sound, or set it to adjust the delay time or modulation on some of the effects.
Along with its streamline interface, the Zoom pedal also features advance editing capabilities, providing an auto save you can switch on to automatically, and save any changes to the patches. When switched off, the pedal will ask you if you would like to save your changes when you move onto another patch, ensuring you won’t lose any changes you have made. Pre-select mode lets you flick through your patches without changing the current one you are using, letting you silently find the next patch you want to use. The addition of a USB port allows the pedal to be powered via your computer or laptop, and lets you keep the pedals firmware updated.
- 100 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay, and reverb, plus 5 pedal-controlled effects
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Built-in expression pedal for control over input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter
- 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while keeping the current patch operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings
- Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 1/8’’ auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours, or AC Adaptor
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Number of Effects: 105
- Number of Simultaneous Effects: 5
- Number of Patch Memories: 100
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 128× Oversampling
- D/A Conversions: 24-bit, 128× Oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32−bit Floating Point & Fixed Point
- Display: Backlit Dot Matrix LCD
- S/N (Input Conversion Noise): 119dB
- Inputs: Standard Mono 1/4'’ Jack
- Rated Input Level: -20 dBm
- Input Impedance (Line): 470 kOhms
- Aux in: Mini Stereo Jack (1/8’’)
- Rated Input Level: -10 dBm
- Input Impedance (Line): 1kOhm
- Output: Standard Stereo 1/4'’ Jack
- Maximum Line Output Level: +2 dBm (Output Impedance Load of 10 kOhms or More)
- Maximum Headphones Output Level: 17 mW + 17 mW (Into 32Ohms Load)
- Battery Type: AA Zize (LR6) Battery x 4 (Included)
- Continuous Battery Operation Time: 20 Hours (Alkaline Batteries)
- AC Adapter (Optional): DC 9V Center-Negative, 500 mA (Zoom AD-16)
- USB: Firmware Update, Bus Power
- Depth: 154.8mm
- Width: 237.0mm
- Height: 50.0mm
- Weight: 640g (Without Batteries)
Please Note: Pedal does not come with an AC adaptor
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.