Taylor Academy 10 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Taylor Academy 10 Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 85352View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.76 per month Finance from £13.76 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dreadnought Body Shape
The legendary dreadnought body shape offers a versatile shape that all players will love, especially flatpickers and strummers. With its deep lows and driving rhythms, the dreadnought body shape accommodates a variety of different styles and is particularly ideal for a hard picking attack.
Sitka Spruce Top & Layered Sapele
Sitka spruce offers a combination of strength and elasticity, delivering a broad dynamic range with crisp articulation. The A10 is ideal for travelling musicians, as the layered sapele body provides extra resilience in fluctuating humidity conditions, for a durable guitar.
Elixir Phosphor Bronze Strings
The Taylor A10 is equipped with a set of phosphor bronze strings from Elixir. These steel strings are coated with an ultra-thin coating that eliminates gunk from getting between the windings, and delivering a consistent performance and tone. As well as tone, these strings reduce finger squeak and are the ideal choice for recording.
- Dreadnought body shape accommodates a variety of different playing styles
- Sitka spruce top and layered sapele deliver broad dynamic range
- Includes Taylor gig bag for transportation and storage
- High quality Elixir phosphor bronze strings
- Ebony fingerboard is ideal for percussive techniques such as tapping
- Non-cutaway body shape offers a clean, symmetrical look of a traditional guitar
Body & Bridge
- Series: Academy
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Back/ Side Wood: Layered Sapele
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Academy Series
- Finish: Varnish
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Saddle: Micarta
- Scale Length: 24.75"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Finish: Varnish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acryllic
- Nut: Nubone
- Tuners: Chrome
- Buttons: Chrome
- Peghead Logo: Lexan
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case: Taylor Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.