Taylor 814ce DLX Electro Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 814ce DLX Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 85405View Full Description
Buy on finance from £103.72 per month Finance from £103.72 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Grand Auditorium Body Shape
The Taylor 814ce DLX Electro Acoustic Guitar features a grand auditorium body shape which accommodates a variety of different playing styles including fingerpicking and strumming. This type of body shape also delivers an excellent balance across the tonal spectrum, offering clear, well-defined notes that sound great in the studio and for live performances.
Sitka Spruce & Rosewood
For a versatile tone, the 814ce DLX Cutaway features a sitka spruce soundboard that delivers a broad dynamic and accommodates a variety of styles. This sitka spruce top is elegantly contrasted with a rosewood body, which brings a deep low end and bright top end into the mix. Both choices of tonewoods deliver a crisp articulation and stunning looks that players will love.
Expression 2 Electronics
The Taylor Expression System 2 is a revolutionary pickup design that delivers the latest in Taylor's ongoing innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. The heart of the ES2 is Taylor's proprietary behind-the-saddle pickup, which features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of the sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. Together with Taylor's custom designed professional audio grade preamp, this system produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness. On stage through a PA, plugged into your favourite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software, the Expression System 2 faithfully conveys the voice of the 814ce DLX Cutaway.
- Equipped with Expression System 2 electronics for added volume at large events
- Grand Auditorium body shape accommodates a variety of different styles
- Sitka spruce top with an Indian rosewood body delivers a broad dynamic range with warmth
- Adirondack spruce bracing enhances the tonal output
- Rounded rosewood radius armrest for adding playing comfort
- Gotoh 510 tuners feature a 21:1 gear ratio for an ultra-smooth tuning experience
- Ventetian cutaway offers comfortable playability and easy access to higher frets
- Includes Taylor deluxe hardshell brown case
- Ornate details include element inlays and an abalone rosette
Body & Bridge
- Series: 800
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Back/ Side Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Advanced Performance with Relief Rout
- Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width:1-3/4"
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: Element
- Nut: Tusq
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System 2
- Buttons: Chrome
- Pickguard: Rosewood
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light
- Case:Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.