Taylor 210ce DLX 200 Series Electro Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 210ce DLX 200 Series Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 83473View Full Description
Buy on finance from £32.74 per month Finance from £32.74 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dreadnought Body & Venetian Cutaway
The Taylor 210ce DLX is equipped with a classic Dreadnought body shape that offers low-end power, a snappy midrange, and strong, clear treble notes. With a blend of power and articulation, this dreadnought electro acoustic is perfect for flatpickers as well as players who love the traditional guitar shape and tone. A Venetian cutaway is also incorporated into this design, and offers easier access to the higher frets.
Sitka Spruce & Indian Rosewood
This stunning guitar is equipped with a sitka spruce top which delivers a broad dynamic range and crisp articulation. Sitka spruce is commonly used for guitar tops as it generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates numerous playing styles, including strumming and fingerpicking. This versatile tonewood is contrasted with layered rosewood back and sides, providing this Taylor with a clear balanced tone. Layered rosewood incorporates three layers of wood, with the middle layer of poplar and a veneer on each side. This blend of exotic woods offers a distinctive tone, and a more affordable price than a solid wood body.
Forward Shifted Bracing Pattern
For added strength, the 210ce DLX is equipped with a forward shifted bracing pattern, which allows the tonewoods to vibrate naturally, for incredible depth and complexity. The 'x' in the bracing pattern is moved closer to the soundhole, enabling more of the guitar top to vibrate, delivering maximum tonal quality and projection.
Expression System 2
The Taylor Expression System 2 is a revolutionary pickup design that delivers the latest in Taylor's ongoing innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. The heart of the ES2 is Taylor's proprietary behind-the-saddle pickup, which features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of the sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. Together with Taylor's custom designed professional audio grade preamp, this system produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness. On stage through a PA, plugged into your favourite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software, the Expression System 2 faithfully conveys the voice of your Taylor guitar.
Unlike a standard plastic or bone nut which tends to be too soft or too brittle, the 210ce DLX features a Nubone nut manufactured from a highly resonant TUSQ material that delivers a killer tone and sustain. With 20 years of research and development, the Nubone nut was especially designed to enhance tone. Manufactured under high heat and pressure, this unique material outperforms plastic in many ways including its hardness, workability, appearance, guitar performance and strength. Finally, Nubone delivers clear highs, a nice low end with overall fullness and a balanced sound that has increased harmonics and volume.
- Equipped with Taylor's Expression System 2 for natural sounding amplification
- Includes official Taylor hardshell case for storage and transportation
- Sitka spruce top and rosewood body offer a dynamic tone
- Dreadnought body shape delivers a powerful resonance and accommodates many styles
- Venetian cutaway design offers a soft curve and allows easier access to the higher frets
- Sapele neck mounted with an ebony fingerboard offers an enhanced percussive tone, and its smooth properties reduces finger fatigue
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium strings deliver distinctive warmth and sparkle, and have an extended tone life
- Nubone nut offers an enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues
Body & Bridge
- Series: 200
- Body Shape: Dreadnought with Venetian Cutaway
- Back/ Side Wood: Layered Rosewood
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Finish: Gloss
- Binding: White
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Sapele
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1- 11/16"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Tusq Saddle
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System 2
- Tuners: Chrome
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Buttons: Chrome
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.