Tanglewood TW130 SM CE Premier Historic Electro Acoustic Guitar
Tanglewood TW130 SM CE Premier Historic Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Tanglewood TW130 SM CE is one of the Premier range that reflects a perfect blend between time-honoured design philosophies and modern manufacturing methodologies. Designed by some of Europe's most celebrated Luthiers, each instrument is a manifestation of some of the finest tone woods available, produced with their factories' meticulous attention to detail.
Product Ref: 20986View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.66 per month Finance from £12.66 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Each instrument is quality checked and set-up for optimum playability, ensuring a comfortable and consistent playing experience right from the first chord strummed.
Body & Bridge:
- Shape: Orchestra
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Neck(Material): Mahogany
- Neck (Build): One Piece
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Saddle: PPS, Compensating
- Nut (Width): PPS (43mm)
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Machine Heads: Open Geared Chrome
- EQ: Fishman Isys T
- Strings: D’Addario EXP11, 12-53
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.