TC Helicon Critical Mass Vocal Effects Pedal
TC Helicon Critical Mass Vocal Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 90379View Full Description
Spend another £119.33 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Small pedal with an astounding amount of atmosphere
- Choose between melodic or gang style vocals, offering versatility for any style of music
- No key or scale input required
- Four melodic choir styles, and four gang vocal styles
- Three vocally-tuned studio-grade reverbs
- Adaptive tone capability provides you with a personal sound tech at your feet
- Adaptive tone (Equalization) includes compression, a de-esser and gate that automatically control the timre and shape of your sound
- Ensures every note is pristinely clear
- Optional AA battery power
- Easy connectivity between a standard microphone and mixer
- Phantom power is always available
- Low-noise microphone pre-amp
- Automatic input gain setting for easy setup
- Rugged die-cast metal construction with rubber adhesive feet
- Microphone control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75, MP-76 (main button only) and Sennheiser e835 FX microphones
- Individual style select and mix controls for gang vocals
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
- 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
- Incredibly easy to use thanks to simplistic controls and auto-gain setting
- Included Effects:
- Group Vocals
- Melodic & Gang Style Group Vocal Selection
- Lead/Group Mix
- 3 Vocally Tuned Reverb Style With Adjustable Level
- Adaptive Tone On/Off
- Mic Control Group On/Off
- Footswitch Group Vocal On/Off
- Height: 5.4''
- Width: 3.5''
- Depth: 2.3''
- Weight: 0.42kg
- Construction: Two Part Die-Cast Metal With Rubber Adhesive Feet
- Input Connector: XLR Female, Balanced
- Input Impedance: 3 K Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- SNR A-Weighted: >114dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (Always On)
- Output Connector: XLR Male, Impedance Balanced, Pin 2 Hot
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +/-0.3dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Power: 9V 670mA (Power Supply NOT Included)
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max 90 Percent Non-Condensing
- EMC: Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety: Certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.