TC Electronic RH750 Bass Amp Head
TC Electronic RH750 Bass Amp HeadDetails
The TC Electronic RH750 compact bass amp head is small but mighty, with 750 watts of power, superior tonal capabilities and the well-known Bass Amp 2.0 feature set. These features combined with the immense power give stunning bass tone in a surprisingly neat package.
Product Ref: 20654View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.45 per month Finance from £20.45 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The RH750 features a new TweeterTone knob, which gives 'intelligent HF control'. Go from old-school vintage tones to crisp and modern bass tones or anything in between in seconds. Being mounted on the front panel instead of hidden away at the back gives you unprecedented control, and the sound also gets modified slightly with filters for a razor-sharp edge.
Three on-board presets allow you to store your favourite tones tailored for different basses or styles. Switching between them is completely effortless, requiring nothing more than the push of a button.
TubeTone™ emulates not just the pre-amp section of a tube amp but the power amp section as well, reproducing every characteristic for an excellent full-tube sound. This puts it miles ahead of amps that try to replicate the tube sound using one small pre-amp tube.
The RH750 also uses SpectraComp™ technology to compress the sound. Although regular compressors tend to be dominated by the lower string and don't sound all that good, SpectraComp allows virtual 'per string' compression that evens out the compression across all the strings.
The built-in chromatic tuner displays the tuning state of your bass at all times, making it easy to see whether you're still in tune when on stage. If you do need to adjust, just hit the Mute button and you can tune-up silently and swiftly between songs and get straight back to playing music.
- Input Connector: 1/4" jack
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm / 100 pF
- Gain Range: -96 to 32 dB
- Power Amp In: 1/4" Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = +8 dBu
- Rehearsal Input: RCA, Left/Right input, fits to iPod
- Bass: Default Freq: 200 Hz (range: 71-1120 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- Low Mid: Default Freq: 400 Hz (range: 100-1600 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- High Mid: Default Freq: 800 Hz (range: 200-3150 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- Treble: Default Freq: 4000 Hz (range: 400-6300 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- TweeterTone: -12 to 12, L-PAD Cabinet Recreation
- TubeTone: 0 to 12, Tube amp Recreation
- SpectraComp: 3 band Spectral Compression
- Preset Level: -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
- User Memories: 3 memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute & Master Level
- Master Level Headphone Output: Studio quality headphone amp
- Impedance: 40 to 600 Ohm
- Speaker Out: Combined Speakon / 1/4" jack
- Power Rating: 750 W (1200 W Peak)
- Balanced Output: Transformer Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
- Max. Output: +0 dBu
- Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Preamp Out: 1/4" Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = +8 dBu
- Digital Recording out: Balanced XLR, AES/EBU, (24 Bit)
- Remote Connection: 5 pin DIN, Cable with shield
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.