TC Electronic Mimiq Mini Doubler Pedal
TC Electronic Mimiq Mini Doubler PedalDetails
Product Ref: 91971View Full Description
Spend another £152.73 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A New Breed Of Double-Tracking
The TC Electronic Mimiq Mini Doubler is a new breed of double-tracking technology. With enormous improvements over the crude, artificial sounding double tracking devices of yesteryear, the Mimiq Mini delivers authentic double tracking that follows your playing exactly as it should. For example, in a studio environment, each take will be unique. With slight differences in your timing, attack and pitch, your recordings will retain depth and dynamic variety for a true sense of life in your sound. TC Electronic have spent countless hours perfecting the double-tracking algorithm for the Mimiq Mini's bigger brother, and the Mini uses that exact same algorithm in a condensed form for the smaller enclosure.
On top of its depth retention, the TC Electronic Mimic Mini Doubler puts you in complete control of your tracking. Featuing a Tightness control, you can set how your double-tracking fits together. From incredibly precise and tight tracking for extreme accuracy in your sound, to a loose feel with buckets of groove, the Mimiq has you covered.
Double-tracking has had an enormous influence on the world of music, making guitars in particular sound larger than life. Without it, many tracks would sound completely different, and possibly pretty weak. The Mimiq lets you easily recreate huge tones both live on stage and in the studio. From bone-crushing walls of distortion, to loose psychedelic bliss, it's all achieveable from this intelligent compact stomp box.
- Tightness: Controls how tight your double-tracking is. From superhuman precision to laid-back loose groove. Low settings increase tightness, while high settings move your tracks apart.
- Effect: Controls the mix of the doubling. Float between an organic, natural sound at low levels, or turn it up to the maximum for a more obvious effect.
- Dry: Controls the level of your original signal. Shine through at the from of the mix at higher settings, or dial it back for a more unique tone with your overdubs taking a more dominant position.
- True Bypass Switching: True bypass lets your signal pass through the unit with no unwanted colouration when the pedal is disengaged, with absolutely no tone-suck or loss of high-end.
- World's smallest realistic guitar doubling pedal
- Adds an additional guitar track/overdub, almost as if you had your own personal second guitarist
- Lets you achieve an absolutely enormous sound
- Extremely compact, pedalboard-friendly, rugged design
- True bypass switching
- Powered by 9V/100mA adapter (available seperately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.