Sennheiser EW D1-CI1 Digital Wireless Instrument System
Sennheiser EW D1-CI1 Digital Wireless Instrument SystemDetails
Product Ref: 55344View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.48 per month Finance from £10.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Evolution Wireless D1 System
The EM D1 is a wireless, stationary receiver that is to be used in conjunction with the SK D1 bodypack transmitter or the SKM D1 handheld transmitter for live stage use. The SK D1 bodypack is included within this package and is both lightweight and compact, making it easy to store and travel with. Operating within the 2.4 GHz frequency band, the system is suited for relaying data over long ranges and through walls. The D1 is recognised as a high quality and extremely reliable digital sound transmission system. Ideal for live stage use, the system can run up to 15 output lines in parallel and automatically adjusts the sensitivity of each transmission. This ability along with the clear and innovative OLED display make this sturdy receiver very user-friendly and easy to setup.
Included In The System
- 1 x EM-D1 Rackmount Receiver
- 1 x SK-D1 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x CI1 Jack Cable
- 1 x NT-12 Power Supply
- 1 x Transport Case
- 1 x User Manual
- Complete professional wireless instrument system
- Lightweight bodypack transmitter with robust guitar cable included
- 2.4 GHz Digital transmission with license-free operation
- Automatic Frequency Management continuously scans for interference
- AFM Automatically changes frequencies if needed - On the fly
- Adaptive high-power transmission continuously checks wireless signal strength
- Adjusts transmission power for consistent, reliable performance
- D1 systems deliver up to 100 mW, which delivers generous usable working range
- Automatic Sensitivity Adjustment automatically optimize input for maximum dynamics
- Excellent sound quality that captures every nuance of your performance
EM D1 Receiver
- Latency: Multi-Frequency Targets
- RF Sensitivity: RF Output Power: Back Channel 10 mW / 100 mW
- Audio Outputs:XLR, 1/4" Jack
- XLR Output: Balanced Max +18 dBu
- Jack Output: Unbalanced/Balanced Max +12 dBu
- Low-Cut Filter: -3 dB at 120 Hz
- Equalizer: 7-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC): Compression/Expansion with Automatic Make-Up Gain
- Display: OLED
- Connection: XLR / 1/4" Jack
- Antenna Connector: 2 x Rev-SMA
- Network Socket: RJ45
- Network Protocol: Media Control Protocol, TCP/IP IPv4 (DHCP, Manual) / IPv6
- Power Supply: 12V
- Current Consumption: 350 mA
- Weight: 824g
SK D1 Transmitter
- RF Output Power: Adaptive, Up to 100mW
- Connection: 3.5mm Jack (Lockable)
- Microphone Frequency Response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Microphone Input Level: 2.2 V RMS
- Line Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Line Input Level: 3.3 V RMS
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Input Sensitivity: Automatic Sensitivity Adjustment
- Battery Specification: 2 x AA Battery
- Battery Operating Time: Typically 6 Hours
- Accupack: BA 30 (Li-Ion, 3.7V)
- Accupack Operating Time: Typically 11 Hours
- Weight (Without Batteries): 0.85g
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic Range: > 135 dB
- THD: Audio Sampling: 24 Bit / 48 kHz
- S/N Ratio: > 105 dB
- RF Frequency Range: 2,400 - 2,483.5 MHz
- Modulation: GFSK with Back Channel
- Transmission Method: TDMA, Time Diversity, Frequency Diversity, Fast Switching Antenna Diversity
- Latency: 3.9 ms
- Codecs: APT-X Live
- Operating Temp: -10° C - +55° C
- Storage Temp: -20° C - + 70° C
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.