Seagull Guitars Performer CW Concert Hall Burnt Umber Q1T w/ Bag
Seagull Guitars Performer CW Concert Hall Burnt Umber Q1T w/ BagDetails
The Seagull Guitars Performer CW Concert Hall Electro Acoustic offers comfortable playability thanks to its cutaway concert shape. Crafted from solid spruce and flame maple, you can achieve a variety of warm tones with a powerful projection. Equipped with Godin Quantum electronics you can hear your sound accurately amplified, making it an ideal choice for live performances. Controlling these electronics is easy, with the discreet onboard EQ sidemount with a handy built-in tuner. This model includes a Seagull embroidered gig-bag which makes for a great package for the gigging musician.
Product Ref: 68549View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.45 per month Finance from £20.45 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
About Godin Guitars
With its early beginnings in 1972, the Godin Guitar family includes 6 lines of guitars. These include the renowned Godin electric line, as well as the finely crafted acoustic lines such as Seagull, Simon & Patrick, Norman, Art & Lutherie and LaPatrie nylon stringed classical guitars. Godin Guitars is also the manufacturer of the revolutionary TRIC acoustic guitar case and the Distributor of its Italian-made Godin Acoustic Solutions amplifiers. Based in Montreal Quebec, this Canadian company has 6 factories, 5 of which are located in the Eastern Townships of Quebec and 1 located in Berlin New Hampshire.
Godin Quantum 1T Electronics
As well as featuring a beautiful acoustic voice, the Performer CW Concert Hall sounds just as good amplified. Equipped with a Godin quantum 1T electronics, the CW is ideal for bigger live performances as there is more sound projection on offer compared to unamplified. The Quantum 1 features an exceptionally responsive saddle-transducer and an efficient, easy to use preamp section with EQ rotary controls for volume, treble and bass to shape your tone. Also included in the discreet sidemount is a built-in tuner, which allows you to quickly and effortlessly tune your guitar, making it an ideal choice for traveling musicians who have limited space.
Ergonomic Silver Leaf Maple Neck
The Performer CW Concert Hall 's ergonomic Silver Leaf Maple neck features an integrated set construction, to provide stability and prevent twisting or warping, even in difficult climates. The tapered headstock is designed to provide a straight string pull, ensuring greater ease and consistency of tuning. The guitar also features Seagull's innovative Double Function Truss Rod. Unlike most conventional truss rods, this rod is able to bend in both directions, providing greater ease of adjustment for correcting both under- and over-bowed necks.
- Beautiful combination of tonewoods including solid spruce and flame maple
- Equipped with Godin Quantum 1T electronics for the perfect sound
- Built-in tuner for precise tuning
- Equipped with a discreet EQ sidemount for controlling the perfect sound
- Solid Spruce top delivers the optimum acoustic projection, a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles
- Silver leaf maple neck eliminates twisting and warping
- Double function truss rod provides greater ease of adjustment for correcting both under- and over-bowed necks
- Seagull embroidered gig-bag makes for a great package for the gigging musician
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Concert Cutaway
- Back/ Side Wood: Flame Maple
- Top Material:Solid Spruce
- Finish: High Gloss, Burnt Umber
- Scale Length: 25.5 inches
- Body Depth: 4.13 inches
- Body Length:19.37 inches
- Lower Bout:14.92 inches
- Upper Bout:11.18 inches
- Waist:8.88 inches
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.72" (4.37cm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Godin Quantum 1T
- Controls:Volume, Treble, Bass and Built-in Tuner
- Truss Rod:Double Function
- Bag:Seagull embroidered gig-bag
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.